CHAPTER 21

Hello everyone ✨ hope you'll guys will like the chapter ❣️ and please vote for the chapters ❤️ . PLEASE .

****************************************

Aanya went into her room and as soon as she turned to close the door, she saw Nakul and Devisha sleeping together on the bed, hugging each other. Aanya thought of waking them up but when she looked at their faces, she thought it wouldn't be right to disturb them as they were looking tired.  Aanya quietly took out her clothes from the wardrobe and went to the bathroom. After changing, when she came out and saw Nakul and Devisha, she muttered to herself, "All his brothers love their wives so much, and then there's Reyansh who always keeps on arguing with me. He's such a bitter gourd.". After saying that, she calmly left the room, thinking of going to Nandini's room.

She knocked on Nandini's door, and after a while, Nandini opened it. Aanya went inside but was surprised to see Rohan in her room. Aanya raised her eyebrows at Rohan he undersood what she meant, Rohan quickly said, "I want to spend some time with Nandini. We haven't spent time together for a long time, so I came to see her now."

After hearing Rohan's words, Aanya rolled her eyes and turned to leave the room. Nandini asked her, "But what are you doing here so late? Did you have some work?" Aanya shook her head in denial and walked out of the room, while Nandini closed the door. Aanya went to the poolside and sat on a chair by the table. She was still in a lot of pain in her back. Just then, Raj came there and asked her, "What are you doing here?" Aanya looked at him with her sleepy eyes and said, "I'm feeling sleepy, but Nakul and Devisha are sleeping in the room, I don't want to disturb them, so I came here."

An idea struck Raj's mind, and he suggested, "Why don't you sleep in my room, and I'll sleep in Aakash's room?" Aanya asked, "But what if someone asks why you're here?" Raj wondered for a moment and then replied, "Alright, you sleep on the bed, and I'll sleep on the couch." Aanya nodded, and as they were about to head towards the room, they noticed Reyansh standing behind them, listening to their conversation. Reyansh's eyes were dark with anger, and his expression clearly showed his fury. Raj gave Reyansh a nervous smile, but Reyansh didn't react.

Reyansh spoke to Raj in a stern voice, "Raj, go to your room, and Aanya, come with me." Raj bid Aanya good night with a smile, and she also wished him good night before Raj left for his room.

As soon as Raj left, Reyansh told Aanya to come with him. Aanya turned her face away in anger and started to walk in the opposite direction. Reyansh warned her, "Come with me, or I'll forcefully take you." Aanya still didn't respond to his words. She attempted to go in the other direction but Reyansh easily lifted her onto his shoulder due to her small figure and light weight it was easy for him to lift her up . Aanya struggled and tried to hit him with her hands, but Reyansh seemed unaffected by her attempts.

Reyansh opened the door of his room with one hand and gently placed Aanya on the bed. He closed the door and turned around to see Aanya rubbing her back. He understood that Aanya was in pain, and he was the reason of it. Reyansh retrieved a balm from the drawer of the side table and said, "Here, let me apply this balm. It will ease the pain." Aanya looked at Reyansh with anger and retorted, "I don't take medicine from someone who causes pain." Ignoring her protest, Reyansh forcefully turned her around and lifted her top slightly to apply the balm on her back.

Reyansh began to apply the balm on her back, and Aanya tried to free herself from his grip . However, when Reyansh's hands touched her waist, shivers ran down her body, causing her to freeze. Reyansh glanced at her waist, his gaze fixated on her fair skin. He recoiled and released her. Aanya pulled her top back down. He cleared his throat and asked, "Is the pain too much?" Aanya nodde like a kid Reyansh gently held her face between his palms and said, "I'm sorry, munchkin. I didn't mean to hurt you." Aanya looked at him and with a childish expression replied, "It's okay, no problem."