CHAPTER 16

Hello everyone .

I said that I'll write the dialogues in hindi , but from starting of the story I'm writing every scene and dialogue in English so I'll write the dialogues in English only . But the next series of this book will contain hindi dialogues . Hope you'll are oky with it.
Tell me in the comments section  ,  you guys are okay with it or not .❤️

****************************************

" Ab aayega maza my little munchkin . "

After a while , Aanya joyfully ran towards the poolside . She spotted Reyansh standing at a distance , she controlled her excitement , and attempted to  behave normally .

Aanya reached the poolside where Reyansh was already standing there with his hands behind his back  . Observing this she thought , " Oh toh finally aaj yeh mujhe purpose karne wala hai . "

Reyansh smiled looking at her  and in response , she gave him a sweet smile . Moving slightly while playing with her hands aanya shyly asked Reyansh in a gentle voice , " What do you wanted to say Reyansh ? "

Reyansh chuckled looking at her cute behavior , looking at her eyes and started getting closer to her. As he approached , Aanya , felt shy , she lowered her eyes , and her face turned red with embarrassment . Trying to hide her red face , she started looking here and there .

At that moment , Reyansh gently lifted Aanya's chin with his left hand looking into her eyes intensely with love , said in his deep husky voice , " Aanya , I've brought a very special and loving gift for you , I'm sure you will love it . "

Upon hearing his words , Aanya felt as if a thousand of butterflies were fluttering in her stomach . Playing with the corner of her dupatta , she softly asked , "what ? "

Reyansh came more closer to her and said looking at her eyes , " woh main.." . Aanya tugged some of her hairs behind the ear asking , " what ? " . Reyansh gestured and presented two large gifts in his hands . He indicated her to unwrap them . They went to the nearby table , and Aanya opened the gifts .

As soon as Aanya opened the gifts , she was surprised ; her eyes popped out seeing the gift , and with an irritated expression , she asked Reyansh in angry voice , " what the hell is this Reyansh ? " Reyansh looked at Aanya's face and burst into laughter . He said , "Since you always call me " kadwa karela " ( " bitter gourd " ) I thought you must really love bitter gourd . So , I brought bitter gourd juice for you . " Saying this , he laughed heartily .

Aanya got very angry at his actions . She gritted her teeth and said in anger , " Go to hell , Mr. Reyansh Pratap Singh Rajput . You're not just bitter gourd you are also a donkey . " Saying this , Aanya turned to leave but Reyansh grabbed her wrist , pulled her back and suppressed his laughter .

Aanya looked at him with confused eyes and asked ,  " what do you want now ? Leave me " Reyansh , now getting serious , held his ears and apologized saying , " okay I'm sorry for doing this . " He looked at her with a puppy face . Aanya melted at the sight and said ,
" Okay , forgiven this time but remember from next time i won't . " Reyansh told Aanya , " I want to talk about something very important , that's why I called you here at this time . "

Hearing his words aanya again though that now he is going to propose her . Reyansh began saying , " Aanya please forgive me . I didn't do all this intentionally . I didn't wanted our families to find out that we don't love each other . I didn't wanted anyone to doubt us , so I pretended to get close to you . I know you might have started liking me , but I don't want to deceive you . Aanya , I don't love you . " As Reyansh spoke , tears welled up in Aanya's eyes , and tears started falling from her eyes .