CHAPTER 8

****************************************

After some time Reyansh called Aanya she was sleeping and saw that he was calling her , she saved Reyansh's no. as , " KADWA KARELA " ,   in her deep sleep , she answered the call ...

Reyansh...
Hello..

                               Aanya...
                    Tumhe raat main bhi chain
                     nahi hai na .
                     ( You don't have peace even
                           at night . Do you ? )

Reyansh...
Yes. Actually i wanted to tell you something jaan...

                                  Aanya...
                           Ewww , chii , tumhe sar           
                           Mein koi chot vot lagi
                           hai kya ?
                           ( Ewww , yuck , do you
                          have a wound or
                          Something on your head?)

Reyansh...
Nhi . Mujhe koi chot nahi lagi
Kyun ?
( No i haven't been hurt , why ? )

                                   Aanya...
                             Kyun ki kuch dino se
                             tum mujhse bade hi
                            Pyaar se baat kar rahe
                              Ho....
                          ( Because from past few
                           days you have been
                          speaking to me with so
                          much love.... )

Reyansh...
Aisa kuch nahi hai .
Galatfehmi hai tumhari .
( There is nothing like that )

                                 Aanya...
                             I don't believe you.

Reyansh...
Actually . I wanted to tell you
That  i have your bracelet...

                                   Aanya...
                                 kya ? Toh tumne
                              Abhi tak Wapas kyu
                              Nahi kiya mujhe ?
                            ( What ? Why haven't
                           you given it to me yet ?)

   Reyansh...
Kyun ki mujhe tumhe
Pareshaan hote dekhne mein
Bohot maza aata h , sukoon
Milta hai mujhe....
(Because I find joy and peace
In seeing you in trouble )....

                                  Aanya... 
                                Reyansh just....

"He hung up, and in anger, Aanya said,
" He is really a bitter gourd. "  After Reyansh hung up the call , Nakul said from behind , " Bhai , I told you to talk with love , not to argue . "  Reyansh rested his head on Maahi's lap and said , " Even if I try to talk to her with love , she just calls me crazy . "  Everyone started laughing loudly after hearing what he said .

---------------

Next day......

IN MAHESHWARI MANTION....

Everyone was busy  in their respective works , moving around here and there . At that moment , Kamal shouted at Aanya and Devisha, saying , " If you two don't get up now , no one will face worse than me . " Upon hearing Kamal's words ,  both Aanya and Devisha got up . Devisha expressed , " You neither let us do any work nor allow us to sleep . "  Aanya added , "What should we do ?" Kamal advised them to wake up on time , emphasizing it was enough .
Amrita , placing her hand on her head , said , " Pata nahi inn dono ladkiyon ka sasural mein kya hoga ? "
( " I don't know what will happen in the in-laws' house of these two . )

Deevisha assured them that they had an alarm clock with them and both started laughing . Kamal instructed them to quietly get up , start packing their stuffs and warned them saying , " Don't forget anything because you two are the brides . You will face the trouble , not us , so pack everything  carefully . "
Deevisha and Aanya realized that their wedding was approaching , and time to stay in this house was limited . Tears welled up in their eyes , but somehow , both managed to control their emotions . After a while , they got ready and came to the hall . Seeing them , Kamal brushed off any evil eye and said ," May no one cast an evil eye on you ."

It was night , and Deevisha was talking to Nakul in her room . Deevisha said to Nakul , "I wanted my boyfriend to climb through the window into my room at night , but do you have the courage for that ? " Nakul replied , " Are you challenging me ? " Devisha said , "No , I'm not challenging you because challenges are meant for those who can fulfill them , " and she started laughing . Nakul said , " Alright , madam , now watch . " After saying this , Nakul hung up the call . Deevisha laughed .

After a while , Nakul called Deevisha and said , " Open your room window . " Confused , Deevisha asked , " But why now ? " Nakul insisted , " Just open it . " Deevisha opened the window , she was shocked to see Nakul  standing below her balcony . Somehow , Nakul managed to climb through the window into Devisha's room .

Deevisha was still in shock and said , " Why did you come here ? I was just kidding . What if someone had seen you ? " Nakul replied , "No one saw , and even if they did , what's the big deal ? I'm going to be your future husband . " Deevisha told Nakul , " Alright , now go . " Nakul chuckled and said , " After putting in so much effort to come here , I'm not leaving so easily . " Deevisha said , " Stop the nonsense and go  it's very late . "

****************************************

Thank you for reading ❣️. Hope you'll guys liked the chapter ✨ please vote and comment 🌟 .