Eunbi : Bish I came for you but here you are making fun of me

She said in a low voice cursing her in her heart as she couldn't in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung : Stop calling her bish. Her name is Yn

She again looked down scared. Although he wasn't our professor anymore he still had the same dark aura, dominance, and effect on us

Yn : Leave her Taehyung. It's our way of talking. 

He looked at her in disbelief. He wasn't just scolding her for screaming or calling Yn, bish but because she spoiled their moment.

Taehyung : You guys talk. I'll talk to the doctor about your discharge 

After that Yn and Eunbi started talking to each other. Yn told her everything about how she fainted till how she made up with Taehyung.

The doctor told them she'd get discharged in the evening as she was still weak. The doctor attached an IV drip to her. 

<Yn POV>

After a few hours, Yeonjun also arrived. It was getting awkward with Taehyung and Yeonjun in the same room. I didn't know what to do. It was getting awkward to talk to Yeonjun in his presence. Surprisingly Yeonjun was composed. If Taehyung wasn't present here, he would've thrown himself on me bombarding me with questions. But I was thankful for his understanding and mature behavior. 

Taehyung : How are you Yeonjun?

I looked at him in utter shock. Is he the same Taehyung who wanted to choke him just looking at him and now he's asking if he's ok. I'm not ok, duh. I looked at Yeonjun and he had the same expressions as me.

Yeonjun : F-Fine I guess. H-How are you Mr. kim?

What is happening?  

Taehyung : I heard you doing a Job

I can feel Taehyung is trying hard to light up the mood. After all, he did nothing wrong to Yeonjun. 

Yeonjun : Yes but i-it's not full t-time job. I'll get a full-time job in a few months. How did you know?

Why the hell he's stuttering? And yeah how did Taehyung get to know about this?

Taehyung : Oh that's...Um..actually Eunbi told me

Why he's looking so nervous as if he's hiding something? I shrugged the thought

Taehyung : I-I'll go and complete the documentation for your discharge

He left from there looking a little suspicious. He walked out weirdly

Yeonjun : What's wrong with him?

I shrugged my shoulders indicating I was also confused 

Yn : Beats me

I was thankful that he left as it was still awkward although Taehyung tried to lighten up the mood. But still, the tension in the air was thick (thicker than Jungkook's thighs...I couldn't control the urge. sorry)

Yeonjun immediately hugged me tightly. I knew he was worried. I patted his back reassuring him that I was ok.

Yeojun : Don't you dare do that again. I was so afraid. Eunbi told me that you were not waking up and there was a high chance of.......

He stopped talking as he couldn't speak further. He pulled out from the hug and I could see the concern on his face. He was almost about to cry

Yn : Chance of?

I asked as I wanted to know about my condition. I thought I just fainted. I suspected something happened and I looked at Taehyung's face. His eyes were puffy and there was a hint of redness indicating her cried a lot