4. Phee's Dilemma

Phee's POV:

I was waiting for Jin because we both planned to watch a movie at the theatre. After Top's death, he got sick for a while, and the police enquiry made him look so dull. Also, he feels guilty for something, but I didn't know what the matter was behind his guilty behaviour.

I had planned to spend some time with him because he looks so sad and my heart clenches whenever I see his sad and crying face. I feel like I fell in love, but thank goodness I didn't propose the FWB idea. Otherwise, he will ignore me.

When I saw Jin, he looked so ethereal ....... my heart started to beat fast. Also, I'm glad that I had booked a happy rom-com genre movie. So we will be happy to watch funny and romantic scenes. Heheheh......

Jin: Hmmmm....... Phee.......

Phee: Heheheheh........ Jin......

Jin: Phee..... are you alright???? (Worried)

Phee: Aaahhhh!!!!! Hahahahaha, I'm fine, Jin........ I'm fine.

Author's POV:

Phee internally headpalms himself and takes Jin to the theatre hall, but in halfway, they see White was sad.

Jin: Hey White.....

White: Hi Jin.... Hi Phee.

Phee: What happened, White ???? Why do you look so dull????

White: Actually, Tee and I planned for a movie date, but unexpectedly, we got the news that sadly Tee's uncle passed away so he cancelled the date and left the theatre and I'm also leaving to home.

Jin: Convey our deep condolences to Tee, White.

White: Thank you, Jin.

Phee: Okay, we will meet later, bye.

White: Bye.

White left to the theatre hall, and Jin became sad again. Phee holds Jin's hand and smiles towards him, and Jin becomes shy internally, and they watch the movie interestingly, but little did they know that the peace in their life is going to get shattered by their past secrets and activities.

A few hours later.......

After watching the movie, Phee dropped Jin to his home and on his way to meet New because he doesn't trust him nowadays and if Phee left him alone, he will do something crazy which will harm him or others around him.

Phee still accompanies New only for the reason is Non...... Only for Non. Phee and New are friends, and he considers New's brother Non as his brother, too. There's nothing more or less about it. Also, Phee is fond of Non as his sibling.

Phee saw New as he smoked to the brink of death, which worries him and went near to him.

Phee: New, stop it!!! You are killing yourself, dude!!!!

New: Heheheheh........ Next month is our birthday........ but we never celebrated together for a decade.

Phee stares at New and listens to his childhood story.

New: You know....... I'm angry at mom because of her....... because of her partiality towards me and Non. Also, I hate myself for being the topper in the studies. If I took average marks like him, they would never pamper me and also not to ignore Non. All cause of me......

New cried his heart out, and Phee consoled him. New snaps at Phee and asked him about......

New: You and Jin went to the movie date. Am I right?????

Phee: Yes.

New: Are you catching feelings for him???

Phee: Ye....Yes.

New holds Phee's shirt collar and shouts at him.

New: You idiot!!! Are you mad???!!!!

Phee: Hey, New!!!! Leave me!!!!

New: Jin is one of them who destroyed my family and also the reason for the disappearance of Non. But you are really brave to tell me that you fell in love with one of the scoundrels who ruined my brother's life. Yuck!!!! Disgusting!!!! Get lost!!!!

New pushed Phee to his apartment entrance and tried to shut the door, but Phee stopped him and disclosed another piece of information.

Phee: New, I know you are angry at me, but listen....... my father's junior colleague is way around to find Non.

New gets delighted after hearing this news.....

Phee: I think she suspects that the five of the gang are the ones who hid Non from us. I hope this investigation led us to find him sooner.

Phee closes the door, and New stands still and processing the information, and he's longed for his missing brother for the past five years. He hopes that he will meet his brother soon, but if his brother isn't alive anymore, he will kill the bullies, and after he will kill himself.

To be continued 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤.