3. Anjali and Her Hubby

Anjali's POV:

I was running into the office room and met my colleagues and they are waiting for me but why........

Anjali: What happened, guys? Why are you waiting for?

Officer 1: Actually, he confessed his crimes for killing the victim Top, but he wasn't telling other details like why he killed him and what his motive is?

Officer 2: Also, he is mumbling a word something like "No" or "Non," but he isn't responding much, ma'am.

Anjali: Ok, I will interrogate him.

Anjali entered into the interrogation room, and she saw the culprit 's eyes roaming around the room. Anjali noticed his neckline that he was beaten up badly, and he had injured wrists. His facial beards were almost touching to his chest and thought she met him somewhere, but she didn't remember when and where????

Anjali: Hello, Mr. What is your name????

????: Keng......

Anjali: Pardon......

Keng: Keng Ratchanon Kijikarun.

Anjali: What is your motive behind his death, Mr.Keng????

Keng: They ruined my flower. That's why I killed him.

Anjali: Who is your flower?????

Keng: Non..... my flower.

Anjali: Who ruined them????

Keng: Note and Pen, please.

Anjali: Hmmm.......

I gave a note and pen to Keng, and he wrote something and gave it to me . I read what he wrote and got out of the room and told my colleagues about.....

Anjali: Hey, I need the details of KYC High School 2019- 2020 batch 11th grade students and teachers' details. And you bring him to the cell.

Officer 1: For what Anjali????

Anjali: I will tell you later.

A day later, the officers collected the details and gave it to me. I analysed all the details behind this case and pinned everything on murder board. When I'm analysing all the details, I saw a photo and placed it in the centre of the murder board.

Anjali: He is Non Thanakorn Prathipshit

Anjali: He is Non Thanakorn Prathipshit....... centre of attention and gone missing for five years, and there are no details about his whereabouts.

After these work I got a link that they are all related to something happening to him. Then I checked all the suspects and culprits list together. I underlined the suspects and left some people.

Except these three all are culprits, and I checked the background of all suspects, and somehow, I got the clue that five of them bullied the missing boy and that murderer is a teacher and he's been close to the boy to the point they are together d...

Except these three all are culprits, and I checked the background of all suspects, and somehow, I got the clue that five of them bullied the missing boy and that murderer is a teacher and he's been close to the boy to the point they are together doing something and someone recorded and released it all over social media.

I got a headache. Meanwhile, I got a phone call from my hubby and attended the call.

Anjali: Hello hubby, how are you???

Hubby: I'm fine. Are you tired, little mouse???

Anjali: Hmmm...... I got a headache from reading the recent case and had you take your tablets.

Hubby: Ahhh, I took it and I'm missing you mouse, when are you coming back to me????

Anjali: I don't know...... It will take more than the days we celebrate your birthday.

Hubby: I love you and waiting for you, Anjali.

Anjali: Me too..... I want to hug you, kiss you and.......

Hubby: Hey Pervert...... I want to sleep!!!!

Anjali: Hahahahaha!!!! Serves you right whenever I want to talk to you, you are running away from me like I have work blablabla...... Hahahahaha!!!!!

Hubby: Hahahahaha!!!!!

Anjali: Ok..... Good night, Hubby.

Hubby: Sweet dreams, mouse.

Like that Anjali's mood was brightened up by her hubby. The situation they got bonded into their marriage was unexpected but now happily started their life by she telling her life to her husband, but she didn't know about her husband's past.

It's more like Anjali's husband got into an accident, and he lost his memories permanently, and what he remembered is he was an unwanted child to his parents, that's all. Anjali is hell bent to her husband's past. But she didn't know that her peace of mind was going to get ruined.

To be continued 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤.