Suga, jin and jhope got busy in arranging men and fighter and hacking databases for clues.

Rosè and jungkook got busy with aera trying to divert her mind from all things and tried to keep her busy.

Her uncle followed his father and disappeared from their sight too.

.

.

.
.

On the other hand as soon as namjoon reached his office along with jimin and taehyung he started to throw things and destroy them

The table which was once occupied was thrashed completely. Everything was mess.

His room

His mind

Everything

" What are we going to do now? Are going to help that whore? " Taehyung questioned namjoon causing him to snap his head at him.

Coming forward he held his collar and pushed him towards wall.

" She is you sister dammit!!! Don't call her names. And why in hell did you have to say what you said to her downstairs huh? Tell me "
This caused them to look at him in shock. Since when did he care for aera.

" Are you taking her side now. Yesterday you were going crazy and wanted to kill her and now what happened " Jimin asked protecting taehyung from namjoon.

Sighing he sat on his chair taking deep breaths to control his anger, guilt and sadness.

" I am fucking stupid. Yesterday was all mess. When I got to know about her I couldn't control but lash out on her. She is my sister I couldn't digest it. I was jealous of her. Jealous because she got to live a normal childhood. Away from all the trauma, responsibilities we all took when we were young .

I was fucking jealous of her freedom, her upbringing her whole life. I had to take over mafia at young age to protect you guys from responsibility. I had to give up on my dream for my family.

I wish I could be like uncle. Giving up his family for his love, his dream.

I was cold with her. But that's how I am with everyone. I can't open up to new people. On top of all this I had to deal with all those moles in our mafia. That's why I wanted to stay away from her.

But when I got to know about her. It just turned on the monster in me. And I regretted. So much that I couldn't sleep at night. Couldn't focus on my work.
Because all my thoughts were on aera. My baby sister

It hurts to see her like this, soulless and in pain and it hurts more because I know somewhere it's my fault

" As namjoon spoke he looked broken and defeated hearing his confession made jimin and taehyung realize the heavy burden of responsibility on namjoon.

They themselves didn't really hate aera but seeing their brother reacting like this they started doing same . They didn't want namjoon to face criticism all alone from family members .

They came and hugged him tightly. Just the way they used to when they were younger.

" So what will we do now hyung ? How will we help aera? Where will we find uncle ? " Taehyung questioned  before pulling away.

.
.

.
.

.
.

" We my dear are going to call backups from our allies first. And it's time to resolve some old conflicts " Their grandfather said as he and their father entered the room.

" I want my brother back before tomorrow's sunrise. You are leader take your call and bring back aera's father will you? " His father said while patting his back and smiling at him which he returned with a smirk.

.
.
.

It's action time now

.
.
.
.

Unknown place

A person was tied up with heavy metal chains which dig deep into the body.

It grazed against the open wounds causing the man to grunt in pain.

He was awake yet didn't have energy to open his eyes.

Hearing footsteps coming towards him. He managed to open his eyes slightly and saw a blurry image of his kidnapper.

Blinking  all the tiredness away he saw the face of person who kidnapped him and a small smirk formed on his lips.

Seeing this the kidnapper wasn't happy and he punched him on already bruied face making his mouth bleed.

Spitting out blood the tied men painfully chuckled and looked at kidnapper again.

" I knew i was going to see your ugly ass face. Who could be our enemy than our own friend. Tell me why did you kidnap me now? . You killed my wife , my unborn baby what do you want now? " The man spoke with pain

His kidnapper laughed out loudly before aggressively saying.
" Ohh well I thought no one was left in your family. But I was so wrong. You had a daughter all this time. I just got to know about it yesterday and here you are. It's finally time to finish you and your bitch daughter who appeared out of no where "

" Touch my daughter and you will die just like your son and his wife. I'll kill you with my bare hands just like I killed them. Painfully "

This caused the man to angrily punch him again. This time in stomach breaking the ribs of tied up man.

" Well I won't be touching her but my grandbaby. My only heir will . Your daughter trust my heir so much. Everyone does in Kim family. But what they don't know is soon they will be all dead.

And I'll have Kim empire for myself. "

Ok so who in hell is this heir?

Who is the mastermind behind this all?

Thank you guys for reading this chapter
Love you ❤🤟😘