broken family

" Boss , Kim aera's and your blood is 40% match "

Silence engulfed woke room . Only breathing sounds were heard . No one dared to say anything.

" D-dad does t-that mean - " the girl spoke .

" Yes jisoo a-aera is my niece , your sister . My sister's daughter " the man said and fell on chair .

Not only he was in shock but his daughter jisoo too .

For them it became hard to focus on surrounding as they recalled what the laboratory worker said .

The girl who they were after , the girl who they wanted to kill for revenge was actually blood related to them.

" Jisoo ? "

She looked at her father who had tears in his eyes .

" Yes dad " she herself spoke with raspy throat. Her eyes were on verge of spilling tears.

" Order our men to cancel today's attack , this mission is suspended. Not even a single bomb we planted there should go off  " he said as he sighed and rubbed his forhead.

Today he was finally going to take revenge for his sister. But things got more tangled .

He never thought his sister had daughter and that too aera. The girl he thought was kim songs mistress 's daughter

.
.
.

" Yes dad, but can we just bring aera out and then bomb the whole place ? " she said still not sure why would her father cancel everything out.

" No jisoo , no matter how much I hate them . They are still aera's family . We want it or not they still are related to aera. Unless aera decides that she has nothing to do with them . We can't take any action "

Nodding jisoo walked out .

Mr Lee , jisoo's dad sat on his chair and looked at photo kept on his office table

Looking at that picture he smiled sadly.

" I am sorry my baby sis , I didn't knew she was your daughter otherwise I couldn't even think of harming her . " He said as he held picture of his sister in his hands .

Lee family had lost alot .

He had lost alot.

First his sister then his parents and his wife .  Whole family was dead living them two alive.

Lee family only had 2 people left now .
Their bloodline couldn't extend more than 2 people. All this because of single reason

Reason for his sister's death

The reason was war , mafia war .

Two families who were the strongest Allies in underworld turned into enemies.

Kim's and Lee's were once known as Powerful friends. They ruled both business and underworld together.

But dark clouds soon surrounded them , envy , jealousy of people broke their bond and turned them against eachother.

.
.

" I promise you sis , I will protect aera . Now that I know who she really is I will never let her be consumed by mafia world like it consumed you . "

He said as he thought of the letter he received just few months after fall of kims when kim song the youngest heir ran away from wedding, stating how aera's dad killed his sister and all the love between them was a trap.

Tral to lure his sister out of Korea so he couldn't save her.

" But wait the letter stated that he killed my sister but then how come aera ? There something more into this i have to find out about it as fast as I can " mr Lee thought .

Feeling something wrong he ordered his men to bring out old letters and documents and also to look into his sister's case again.

" It's time for family reunion aera " he mumbled and walked out of office .

.
.

On the other hand , Kim's mansion was decorated beyond imagination .

From music to delicious delicacy everything was arranged from top notch service providers.

It was around evening when party began with full swing . Business partners , and friends were invited.

Aera was sitting along with rosè near bar area and talking like long lost sisters.

All BTS members were talking and indulging themselves with friends and business partners.

Mr Kim was along with his father .

" Unnie btw when are you guys getting married " aera ask while drinking lemonade.

" Next month , 15 February was the date we decided. But we haven't informed anyone yet " rosè said .

" Btw aera , are going to tell them who you are ? I mean you have to tell at some point . " Rosè asked

" No unnie I can't . Not yet . First I need to find what really happened in past . I want to reunite my family again . But if feel like if they got to know who I am . It won't end well " she answered

" Also its not like no one knows who I am , you know about me , Suga oppa and jungkook oppa too knows about me . I am happy with all love you are giving me " she continued.

" But still aera , I wish you could reunite with whole family again " rosè said .

.
.

A man in black dress entered the hall , looking around through crowd of drunk guest he found the person he was looking for .

His boss.

Walking towards him , ignoring all the curious gazes he stood next to him and bowed .

" Good evening boss " he said

Namjoon nodded and waited for him to speak.

" Boss you need to see this , information you asked me for . It's urgent " he said and gave pendrive to namjoon and left .

Furrowing his eyebrows namjoon looked at pendrive with deep thoughts

He then smiled and excused himself and went away from party towards his office .

.
.
.

As the clock ticked and continued to change time after every 60 seconds , namjoons expression changed to.

His face became dull , eyes cold and full of anger . Veins popped out from his hand and he mad a fist and punched the wall next to him.

His breathing became shallow.

His mind still in information he read .

Walking towards the wooden cabinet he took out a bottle of strongest rum and took huge gulo directly from it.

With 5 gulp the bottle was empty , namjoon smashed it on the floor in anger and sat on his chair breathing deeply.

.
.

Door of his office opened with creak , rosè who saw namjoon coming upstairs leaving the party was concerned about him and decided to check in him.

Looking at him like that pained rosè , looking around mess made in room rosè knew something had happened to him . Something that disturbed him alot .

Walking upto him rosè held namjoons hand .

" What happened joonie ? " She questioned.

Namjoon looked up at her and pushed her hand away with a jerk.

Standing up he clenched his jaw . Eyes burning with fire that could burn this whole place .

.
.
.
.

" You knew about it from all along huh ? "

.
.
.
.