comfort

Looking at mansion in front of her , aera let out breathe she was holding in.

She was scared to enter in this huge mansion again.

She was scared to face those unknown people .

She felt trapped in it .

But weirdest thing was that she felt as if she returned back home .

Not thinking much she pushed the door of mansion and saw no one in living room and corridor.

It was all empty.

Guards were stationed outside but no one seemed to care about her , or stop her

.

.

.

Calling out for one of cleaning staff aera asked her about it but all she got was a cold shoulder .

It was as if she was non existent to all of them. Or they were ordered not to interact with her.

.
.
.

Y/n sighed out loud when her body finally hit the soft comfy bed .

tho she was held here by BTS and their father she felt comfort coming back to this place . She felt as if she was back at home with her father .

" I miss dad , waiitt shit shit "  aera who almost fell asleep on bed scrambled out of it reaching for her phone .

" He will kill me for sure , ohh god how can I forgot about him " she muttered as she dials her dad's number .

Lucky for her , her  phone was in plastic bag and didn't get any damage when she fell in water .

" Do you need more money " was the first sentence she heard when the call was finally picked after 3 attempts.

" Daaddd I missed you that's why I called you , do you think such low of me " aera whined

" Yes " he said and then laughed when he heard aera fake cry from other side.

" Ok ok enough now tell me , how's your trip going ?   Aish I can't wait to meet my daughter again , you have been gone for so long "

"Same here dad . I miss you so much . The pancake you made for me every Saturday. Our movie nights . Everything. " Aera said as she tried hard not to cry.

As she tried hard not to spill everything that happened with her during these days.

The hotel ambush

Kidnapped and living with people who she doesn't know are evil or good

" Aera ? Is everything ok you sound sad ."

" Yes dad . Everything is fine . What about you . Are you taking your medicines on time . And eating on time ?? You are not overworking yourself are you ? "

" No princess I am good . Everything is good here . I just cant wait for you to return back. Just 3 weeks more and you will with me again "

After talking to her father aera felt contended.

About an hour later when aera hung up the call
the door of her room was knocked making her flinch in surprise.

Quickly wiping her tears away that came out of her eyes while talking to her dad ,  she stood up and opened the door meeting face to face with .....

" Jhope ? " Aera questioned in surprise seeing him standing there at door with first aid kit in one hand and snack in another .

" What why are you surprised to see me here ? " He said as he moved in and placed all the things at table .

" No no it's just that , usually it's jungkook and Jin who come here . "

Without blinking he just stood there staring at aera ,more like her cheeks which had some tears left on it .

Taking deep breathe he said " well don't get adapted to it , everyone is busy right now , Jin hyung asked me to bring you these , one of maid told us you were injured or something  "

" Well thank him from my side , and also thank you for bringing these things here for me , and about injury , it's nothing too serious " aera replied with a bright smile on her face.

Without saying much jhope walked towards the door but before his hand could reach for door knob it was held by aera .

He quickly turned towards aera looking at her coldly causing her to retract her hand away

" I - I am sorry for touching you , i- I want to ask you something , i- when can I go back to my home , my time in Korea was just for a month and If I don't go back after that my father will be worried sick of me "

" Dont worry we are trying our best to resolve the problem , you would be free soon , how many days do you have before you parents worry about you "

" 3 weeks , at the end of 3rd week , my flight scheduled "

Listening to this jhope nodded and left the room .

Sighing aera closed the door and turned around to eat snacks.

" 3 weeks , it's really less time I need to find something about my family fast . Otherwise my trip here will be in vain " she thought while munching chips that jhope brought fo her

What she didn't realise was that none of BTS , or their father were letting her go just yet.

What she didn't knew was her future that will betray her soon.

.
.
.
.
.