psycho's

Two days passed since the breakfast incident , aera spent her days sitting inside the room and planning her trip to haeguem village.

Like how to get there , or what all to carry with her .

These past days were nothing like aera expected it to be , never in life she thought she could be civil with these brothers . But it proved all wrong , well to some extent.

It was jin and jungkook who got close to her , chatted with her and made her feel like normal person in bunch of psycho's

Jin and aera bonded over cooking.

It was at late night 2 days ago , when aera felt hungry and craved something sweet. Deciding to settle with chocolate cake she started cooking it

While mixing the bowl of batter aera was listening to her favorite music album and dancing on it.

She continued to sway her lips , unknown to her that a person entered in kitchen and tried to control his laughter.

Turning around she saw jins face which was now red due to controlling his laughter.

" Hehe sorry i-i was just baking something , sorry to use your kitchen without permission " she said while keeping her head down like a sad animal.

" Its ok , I quite enjoyed the show tho. Here let me help you "

.
.
.
.
.

Or the other instance in which jungkook asked her to play video game with her and bluffed how he usually wins these game and no one can beat him.

Which later turned out to be disappointment for him as aera won all those matches.

.
.
.
.

Today was finally the day she was gonna head to haeguem village which will take her atleast one day to reach there .

Aera decided on leaving early morning so she woke up at 5:00 am.

Packing all her necessary things she exited her room whilst carrying it .

" Where are you going ? " Suga who was the first one to meet her downstairs asked her .

" I'm going for short trip in village I'll be back in soon . Could you please tell me where your father is. I need to ask him something " she said in somewhat scared tone.

" He's not here no one else is , it's just me and you tell me what you want ?" He asked in monotone.

" Umm I actually had my I'd card which I brought with me to korea . It was my resident doctor card . And I lost it on day of hotel umm fight , so could you help me find it ? " Aera asked in hopeful tone .

Seeing this Suga couldn't help but roll his eyes at her .

" Ok , you will get your card when you return "

With that he walked away .

.
.
.
.

Aera boarded the bus which was going going towards the direction of village.

Strange , no bus , no transportation went to that side .

So ,Her destination was nearest bus station from haeguem village that happened to be almost 2 hour walk in forest.

Sighing aera decided to rest and energize herself for this trip.

Leaning against window she closed her eyes and went into dreamland.

.
.
.
.

On the other hand a tall male figure wearing dark clothes sat in luxurious car while looking at aera from window.

" I have clear sight of her , shall I follow where she's going or not " he asked to person on other side of phone.

" Follow her and be safe , don't want to loose you "

.
.
.

So

Who's this person who is following aera.

Things are going to get heated up I gues .

Lol