unnie

She tried hard to control her anger but listening to his last line , she lost completely and why should she not be angry. He was talking about her mother , referring her as slut and calling her father a leech who just after money .

She completely lost herself in anger and slapped Kim shin on his face.

Crisp sound was heard making everyone gasp at scene . Kim shin held his face where aera slapped him and looked at aera in astonishment.

This girl actually dared to slap him

" Aera !! " Suga and namjoon shouted at her where as rest of them looked at her with disapproval written in their faces .

Suga loved her , yes but he loved his father more and how can she slap him , her elder , her uncle ?

This incident added fuel to namjoons rage . He couldn't think straight , all he wanted to do was return what she did to his father .

Whereas aera , was herself in huge shock , she looked at her hand and then at Kim shin with guilt and regret .

Her gaze met her grandfather who was standing behind kim shin , the look in his eyes made aera regret her action even more .

She was not like this , her father didn't raise her like . She never dared to even hurt a fly and here she slapped her uncle , her elder .

She was changing , everything happening to her were to blame at . Her emotions she kept hidden from outer world were to blame .

" I - I am - " before she could complete her sentence she was choked by namjoon.

He tightly held her neck , blocking all the oxygen supply of her body.

" Namjoon leave he she will die " rosè was the first on to snap out and tried to free aera from his grasp followed by Jin , jungkook and jhope.

Her face gradually turned red , her chokes subsided and her eyes almost rolled back.

Just as she was about to loose it , namjoons hand was forcefully removed from aera's neck by Kim shin.

She fell on ground coughing badly as she tried to gain control in her body again.

" Have you lost your mind namjoon ". Kim shin
questioned looking concerned about aera .

Yes concerned , he was never angry at aera for slapping him , he knew he got overboard and was wrong . And for him it was quite amusing to watch her as she reminded him so much of his little brother.

" Dad stay out of this , it should not concern you how I treat this little gold digger . "

Turning towards aera who tried to hold her sobs in , with red face and teary eyes he said .

" You are really a good actor ,I have to say that one by one you are getting everyone to love you through your fake acts and tactics but not me . I know your kind of girls who throw themselves at men for Money . Afterall everything for you guys , you and your father does is all for money " with that namjoon held his arm out and guard brought a black case forward which he was ordered to bring outside by namjoon few minutes back.

Opened the case , namjoon revealed several bundle of currency notes .

He then ordered all the guards present there to come forward and hold one bundle each and to follow his lead .

Aera looked at his actions in confusion as she held her breathe not knowing what he was going to do .

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

And what he did broke her , not only her but everyone who was present there . They didn't expect him to do such a lowly thing.

He opened the two bundle in his hand and threw the money on aera one by one as he circled her , following his lead his guards did the same thing , they made a huge Circle and continued to throw money at her .

Aera fell down on her knees and cried hard . Her whole body shook as she cried her heart out.

" I am so happy that my father left you guys , and your lifestyle . I am happy he didn't turn out like you . I Just wanted to reunite you with my father . I wanted to have more people to call my family but you are not eligible for the term family . None of you is . I was fool who thought you guys would be nice . You guys will love me . I was so wrong " hearing to this aera's grandfather let out one tear from his eyes but quickly wiped it away . Not wanting anyone to see him week .

Kim shin who closed his eyes and took a deep breath to compose himself , he broke , his heart broke listening to aera .

Marching forward he punched namjoon on his face followed by few more punches .

" You really disappointed me namjoon " he said as he punched him once again.

BTS quickly moved forward and tried to stop him from punching namjoon who was on verge of passing out.

" Unnie !!! " They all stopped listening to shout left from aera's mouth .

Aera who was on her knees seeing all these things caught sight of rosè of was lying down on ground with pale face .

She ran towards her and held rosè in her arms while crying .

But with one swift motion she layed on ground.

" Don't dare to lay your dirty hands on her "

.
.