🥢11🥢

Waiting at airport

Waiting at airport... Yoongi continuesly tapping his feet while waiting for someone... He seems to be in a hurry and why not he just dropped Yn at school and He can't find peace of mind without seeing her.... Impatient Yoongi annoyedly glanced at his watch " Where the fuck is she "

Just as Yoongi said he heard someone's shouting " Yoongi Oppa" Turning around surprised finally Yoongi saw her... His step sister, Min Jihyu ... She was carrying the luggage in one hand and was waving it with the other hand, excitedly... Yoongi smiled at her a little which is not visible and approached her...

As he came Jihyu threw herself on his arms making Yoongi to catch her - he hugged her back... Her luggage fall from her hand but she didn't care... " I missed you Oppa" Jihyu said as she broke the hug...

Yoongi looked at her with his same blank face and caressed her head affectionately "I also miss you Jihyu -ah... Let's go everyone must be waiting for you "
Jihyu nodded her head as Yoongi took her luggage and both proceeds towards Yoongi's car...

So, let me introduce to her...
Min Jihyu(23 years), step - sister of Yoongi and Jisso... Jihyu is a daughter of Yoongi's father's secretary, the most loyal men of his father ... But after his death Jihyu left alone and no one is there for her as her mom is also dead while giving birth to her so Mr. Min adopted her... Yoongi was the first one who is very happy to have a little sister... He cherished her with his full love though every one loved her in his house but Yoongi is the one whom she is close... It's been 15 years since Yoongi knows her but he always considers her as his sister but things are different with Jihyu because this girl is in love with him ... But what she didn't know that this love of her is one - sided only.... She doesn't know that this man has already given his heart to some one...

Both of them sat inside the car as Yoongi started the car... In whole ride Jihyu was the only one who seems to talk whereas Yoongi was keep quite like he is in deep thoughts which didn't go unnoticed by Jihyu... But Jihyu didn't mind it knowing how calm and cold personality contains Yoongi...

Soon they reach at their destination, that is Yoongi's parents mansion... Jihyu grins and exitedly ran inside followed by Yoongi who is lazily following her... As they entered , the first thing that Jihyu saw was Mr. And Mrs. Min... They saw her and Mrs. Min exclaimed happily
" Oh Jihyu you came dear"

Jihyu hugged Mrs. Min as she hugged her back... " Mom I miss you " Mrs. Min smiled and patted her back " I also missed you dear "

" Seems like you forgot about me " Jihyu heard a manly deep voice causing her to break the hug as she saw Mr. Min was standing with a soft smile... She also smiled and came towards him, hugging him... " How can I forget you dad...I missed you " Mr. Min chuckled softly...