🥢9🥢

Yn is standing on a side way while waiting for her new guardian

Yn is standing on a side way while waiting for her new guardian... Usually she used to go home by herself only but since she started to leave with yoongi, so she doesn't know about the routes ... Suddenly her eyes caught something...

It was a window near teachers room... There is a person who helped her today ,Kim Seokjin... He is watching her with a soft smile on his face... He waved his hand causing Yn to got more confused... She looked back and forth in front of her, then back at him again.... She pointed her finger at her causing Jin to chuckle at her cuteness and nodded his head.. Yn slowly waved her hand back at him with a shy face...

Till then she heard a bike sound indicating that Yoongi has came... Her shy smile turned into a happy grin as she saw the bike parked in front of her and Yoongi took off his helmet... A soft smile is on his face ... " Did my little one miss me? " Yoongi softly asked her as Yn nodded her head causing Yoongi to chuckle at her ... "Hmm, I also missed you " And he did... He was not lying when he said it... He missed her so damn much that he is feeling empty in his own apartment... Strange right... How can her presence made him like this in one day...

" Ok let's go

" Ok let's go... We will talk in a cafe " Yn nodded her head and sat behind him... Yoongi smiled when he feels her small hands wrapped around his waist and starts his bike.... But unknown to them someone is watching them with utter confusion and shock... Yes, it was jin who is watching them... When he saw Yoongi's smile he became more shocked... There are many questions are running on his mind ... Who is she to Yoongi?... Why did he came to pick her up? He doesn't know anything but one thing is for sure that this girl is really really important for Yoongi... With a sigh Jin turns around and left the window side...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Yn is sitting on a cashier table while billing the amount as her focus is full on her work

Yn is sitting on a cashier table while billing the amount as her focus is full on her work... It's good work for her as she doesn't really have to say anything but just pass the bill to  costumers... She is happy that she can finally help Yoongi ... And this is the least work she can do for him comparing to what he did for her...

As she was busy in doing her work suddenly the television on her cafe started to show something which caught her attention...
" Breaking news... Another victim of Agust d has found out... His name is Im Baekhyun "

Yn stopped working when she heard the name of the victim... It was him... His father... Her body got froze on her spot... How did this happened?... How did he became the victim of Deagu's most wanted killer... With a deep breath she slowly moved her gaze towards T.V
... " Im Baekhyun got brutally murdered by Agust D... His eyes got pierced by red chopsticks, a warning that Agust D always left on his victims for other "

Yn is little confused and anxious by the news... Why did he killed his father? ... As far as she knows Agust D only kills those who did sin but that's when one more thing is there... Her family is not innocent at all in fact they are quite opposite but what did they do wrong with him... Yn is feeling mixed emotions anxious due to sudden news, sad because what they did to her and very much satisfied because he got what he deserved... It may sound a little odd but Yn is feeling really satisfied by the news... You will think a how can a fragile girl like her can think like this about their parents but maybe she is fragile but her principles are really strong just like her self respect... According to her a sinner should get punished for his doings and his father got his punishment ... She didn't feel a slightest of grief towards him as her parents and she not really have any bond... She wants her mother should also get punished just like her father...

" Little one, what happened? " Yn came out of her thoughts when she heard Yoongi said something in concern while standing beside him... She doesn't know when did he came as she was busy in thinking... " Are you fine
little one ... You seems lost for quite good seconds " Yn shook her head indicating that she is fine... " Are you sure" Yn nodded her head in assurance... " Hmm... Ok... You should go and eat something...you are working quite long without any meal" Yoongi said as Yn nodded her head because she is really damn hungry...

Yn left from there as Yoongi watched her with a smirk... He saw her staring at T. V and he knows what exactly she is thinking... He will be lied when he say he is not surprised... He is surprised by how calm she is when she heard this news... How satisfied expressions is on her face and it made him little proud on her knowing his girl is not like other's...

" Wah! Seems like you like what I did to him... Don't worry dear I will make them pay for the sin they did with you... After all you are Yoongi's love "

 After all you are Yoongi's love "

●○●○●○●○

Really short chapter I know... But I was little tired and sleepy so bear it... Next episode will be out soon...