She immediately turns back to me when I take a step towards her. “Keep your eyes off her Lisa. She's off limits.” I threatened looking directly in her eyes.

She snorts and pushes at my chest to create some distance. “She is my type but the pregnancy part is kinda bummer. So don't worry you're safe.”

I rolled my eyes that she really thinks she can steal my girl. Just then I finally got a reply back from Julian saying, “Why? Planning on spiking it?”

I was utterly irritated by his reply to a simple question. “She’s mine for the evening, I don't need to play cheap tricks to get her to leave with me.”

I could imagine steam coming off of his head as he read my text. If I'm trying to be civil then her brothers better be too. They can't be the only people allowed to misbehave.

“Why don't you ask her if she's with you?”

“I might ruin her mood by that. She just said to get her something cold.”

There was a pause of a few seconds before he finally said. “Apple juice.” I ordered one immediately and another text followed. “You better not consume any form of alcohol. You're on duty.”

“I know how to take care of what's mine.” I might've crossed a line there but it's fine since they're gonna know soon enough that we're officially together now.

I pocket my phone and order a cold drink for myself then bring my attention to the girl beside me. “Who are you here with today?”

“No one. My groomers are scared to meet in public.” She chuckles.

Before I could say anything, I felt a presence behind me and then a hand was reaching for my back. I immediately moved aside and turned to the person, only for it to be my girl.

She's wearing weird expressions, the type I haven't seen on her. She's not mad but she doesn't look pleased either. Despite my assumption that I've done something wrong, she surprises me when she encircles her arm around my waist and places her free hand on my abdomen.

What the hell is she doing? 

The gesture’s so gentle and intimate that a heat starts to spread through my body but I tried not to focus on the sensation remembering the people around us.

She should have an idea of what that would do to me. The most we’ve ever done is platonic hugs. Today was the first time we actually held hands like lovers and now she's suddenly doing this

“Where’s the drink, Reign?” She asks with a honey dripping voice.

I finally understood what was happening. She was staking her claim in front of Lisa. But that can't be the case, among us only one is the jealous type and that's not her.

It got even weirder when she took my hand and placed it on her bump. “We're thirsty and the babies were missing you so much.”

I don't know if she knew what her words and actions implied. Anyone would easily assume I'm the baby daddy. I don't mind that assumption but I don't know if that's what she wants people to think.

She leaned her head on my chest and I brought my arms to her back so she could put her weight on me. I knew she wasn't here for a drink and was actually trying to show me off as hers but I won't refuse such good treatment.

“You know my back started hurting sitting there-” She cuts herself off when her eyes fall on Lisa. “Um… You know her?”

“Yes, that's-” She cuts me off.