"Ash, don't be so mad. She can do it in another time. Much preferably with me." He said grinning.

This new nickname for Alsh from Devon can be useful.

"As if I'll be confortable talking to you," I paused, "Let alone be with you." I said. I rolled my eyes.

I heard a 'ooh' in the background.

"Ooh," Devon made the same sound but in a flirtatious way, "Feisty, I like it." He said in a agreeing voice.

"Shut it Devon." Alsh said shaking his head in disgust.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to go change into my clothes." I said interrupting them.

With supernatural speed he was in front of me. Blocking my way into my room. This is getting annoying.

"Yes? What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"A kiss." He smirked.

"As if that will happened." I snorted laughing. Alsh joined my laugh.

"It can happened." He said smiling still. I groaned.

I shoved past him and went to my closet. I picked gray skinnies, a stripe gray and white shirt, and a leather jacket. I went over to my bathroom, but glanced quickly to Devon and Alsh. They were arguing.

~.~.~

I dressed as quickly as possible and straighten my hair. I walked out of the bathroom feeling fresh. Today was Saturday. I forgot. I should have stayed with my PJ's. I groaned again.

"Where you going?" asked Devon. I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously somewhere your not." I said.

"Oh. Well I'll follow you." He said smiling.

I ignored that stalker-ish comment considering that was a little creepy. I shivered at the thought though.

"Hey Dawn," Alsh joined in, "I was wondering if it was okay-"

I already knew this instant that he was going to ask about the date he agreed to go to with Maine.

"If you can go on a date with someone?" I interrupted him trying not to be obvious I was awake.

"Er... Yes. How'd you know?" He asked.

"Lucky guess." I shrugged.

"Sure Dawn. Sure." He said.

That's when Devon came along. He wrapped his arms around my waist as if he owned me. I wanted to gag. I tried to take it off but his strong muscular arms wouldn't budge an inch.

"She will be mine for the day." Devon said grinning.

I think I saw Alsh's mouth twitch.

"Stay away from her. Go have someone else." Alsh growled at Devon. He finally get go of his tight grip.

"I'm older than you. You don't decide for me." He said to Alsh calmly.

I had to cut in. "However, you don't decide for me." I said back.

"Whatever." Devon said.

"If you excuse me, I'm going to do some research. Bye Alsh." I waved.

"Bye beautiful girl." Devon said. I ignored that.

"Be careful." Alsh warned me.

"Sure," I paused, "There's an extra key at the kitchen table. Bye." I said and walked over to my nightstand.