Clarification on Characters

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!

So I had so I had my friend read this and she is also my editor. She was confused on some part so this part of the story will be explaining the characters in the story.

If you have any questions, message me. I'll be glad to answer it (:

First off,

Dawn.

Dawn's real name is Nathanael. She is the main character. I know my friend was confused on this one so I have to say this one. In Dawn's point of view it will be 'Nathanael's Point of View' Not 'Dawn's Point of View'.

Description: 5'7, Color of the sea eyes with a tint of purple, bronze amber-like hair but changed it to red and black.

Second,

Alsh.

Alsh's real name is Ashton. He is Dawn's protector. In his point of view, his will be 'Alsh's Point of View' not Ashton. He shows up in Chapter 2 and so on.

Description: Jet black hair, electric blue eyes, and he was tall.

Third,

------

------ is the no name person. One hint, he is a guy. A SPOILER, he will have a point of view in chapter 10 xD He will be revealed soon.

Description: ???

Fourth,

Dylan.

Dylan's real name is Donavan. He mysteriously meets Dawn at the bench. He will show up at some parts and might not. His point of view will be like, 'Dylan's Point of View' not 'Donavan's Point of View'.

Description: This guy is 5'7. Color of the sea, with a tint of red, bronze amber-like colored hair.

Fifth,

Ren.

Ren's real name is Renia. She is the aunt of Dawn. She shows up at Chapter 1 and so on. Shes not really a main character but she's still here.

Description: Don't have one!

Sixth last but not least,

Daniel.

Daniel real name is Daniel. He is a vampire/demon. He is a player at his school and has the same last name as Dawn. He's one of Dawn's enemies. If he has a point of view it will be Like 'Daniel's Point of View'.

Description: Don't have one yet.

So this is just a clarification on my story! Thanks for reading (: