Whoa, What?

I know it's been awhile since I posted but I was lazy. But I got one done!

Please Vote, Comment, and message me if you have a question!

As you read on, you will find a part where Asa and Alsh will talk and there will be a part of dialogue from the movie, A Walk To Remember, I watched it a few days ago so I decided to put it on my story xD

But No copyright intended on the dialogue from the movie.

I hope you readers enjoy it (:

~.~.~.~.~.~

Chapter 8

I briskly walked towards Alsh and Sabrina, leaving Adalye alone staring after me. My eyes was full of hatred. I somehow felt my left eye twitch. Even if I was mad, I should act 'friendly' towards her.

"Oh hey Alsh! I'm back." I announced to all of them, receiving glares from the slut and her friends. Alsh seems relief I came back.

"Welcome back." He said smiling towards me.

He stood up from where he was sitting and walked towards me embracing me with one of his warm hugs. I hugged back, feeling the warmth of his hug breathing in and out. I smiled mischievously at her, she had a death glare stuck to her face.

'Bitch, stay away from him. He's mine!" She mouthed at me across the room.

'That's not for you to decide. It's for him. So back off. I will only back off if he tells me to.' I mouthed back, smirking at her afterwards.

'Whatever.' She argued mouthing it back. She quickly left with her friends doing that weird walk.

I pulled away from his hug, completely satisfied. I gave him a huge grin. He returned it back by grinning at me too. We stared at each other, unsmiling. For a few seconds we stared at each other eyes. I started giggling and soon we were in the ground, laughing hysterically.

"Thanks for saving my ass there with Sabrina." He thanked me.

"Welcome." I said smiling at him big.

It was about 10 pm, Maine pushed many people out the door me and the others hearing their painful complaints. I just rolled my eyes and set up blankets at the floor with Alsh. He helped me with alot of things today. After we finished, we moved on to the popcorn. We headed towards the kitchen, having a little running contest.

"Im getting there first!" I argued as I sprinted across to the room, the direction of the kitchen.

"No I am!" He argued back, running in the same direction as I was.

I ran to the cabinets where the popcorn was held. I opened it, feeling paranoid as I see Alsh running at me. I ran to the microwave straight towards it. Alsh was running the same direction. As an outcome,

we bumped into each other and fell to the ground, him fall flatly on the ground and me falling face first in the spot next to him.

I groaned. "Owwie." I complained.

He laughed humorously, "Is your beautiful face okay?" He asked, worriedly.

Alsh stood up first and held his hand out. I gladly took it and touched my face, it ached. I groaned again.

"My face is not okay!" I complained.

"You'll get over it." He laughed at me again.

"No! It hurts! Especially in my wrist." I said touching it. His face turned from giggly to serious face. I really wanted to know why.