Triggering The Memories

Chapter 4

The voice that I just heard right now. It sounds familiar, but not too much familiar. Do I know him? I turned around, anxious to know who the person is.

"Hello there." said a guy with a sweet voice.

I got that same reaction when I met Alsh today, too. Whoa. This guy is 5'7. He had eyes the color of the sea that seemed to make me distracted with a tint of red in it, bronze amber-like colored hair that fits his features.

Me and this strange person have almost the same features. I'm 5'7 too, I have the same eye color except mine has a tint of purple. My hair used to be bronze amber-like hair just like his, but I dyed it black and red. We have a lot in common with our features.

I was so distracted by how we have a lot in common, "You and I have another in common in our features!" I blurted out.

"Oh really?" He asked, curious.

"Yes really. You are about the same height as me 5'7 and have the same eye color except mine has the tint of purple and yours red. My hair used to be that color-bronze hair but I dyed mine this color." I said breathing hard afterwards.

"Whoa. Calm down." He said laughing at me like I just made a fool of myself. I was about to say something but got interrupted.

"You already looked at my features. How nice to meet someone as fast as you to see them. My name is Dylan." He announced to me. I didn't even notice he was sitting really close to me.

I blushed madly. Why did I look at his features already? What's wrong with me?

"Sorry.. Force of habit?" I guessed. He laughed at my expression.

"No it's not." he laughed at me.

"Yes it is force of habit!" I urged.

"Fine, ma'am. May I ask what is your name?" He asked.

"Its Dawn Matthew, nice to meet you Dylan." I said and l put my hand out for him to shake.

He gladly shook it, symbolizing we were acquaintances. I made another new friend today again. I wonder out of all the days of years in high school, it's this day. I guess this day is unavoidable, but I kind of like it.

I hadn't realized that it became completely silent until he shook my hand.

"Sorry for making it awkward for you, Dylan. But I got to go to the office now to meet with uh-a friend." I said.

"Its okay, I don't mind silence at all. It's calming in a way if you think about it. Okay, see you around Dawn. Have fun with your friend." He said. When he said "friend", you could hear anger in his voice. I wonder if he knows Alsh. Oh well.

I stood up from the bench and headed towards the office doors. I quietly opened it revealing warmness inside. I just wanted to stay there. It was really cold and breezy outside. I then saw Alsh waiting for me.

"Where you been, Dawn?" He asked in a stern voice. Why is he mad? What did I do?

"Err... I went to find a bench and this person-" I paused to remember his name, "came up to me, his name is Dylan." I explained.

"Next time.. Please tell me. I don't want you getting hurt. I want you safe." he said. He cares about me. I felt my heart beat fast again like earlier when he kissed my cheek.

"Okay. I will. No worries." I assured him. He hastily came over to me and hugged me. He was really warm, just what I needed right now.

"We should go now. I think school just ended. I'll drive you home, if you want." He hesitated, "Wait, I have too. Come on let's go." He said.

"Huh? What? Why? Uh, fine?" I said obviously confused. He sighed and grabbed my hand and ran out the office doors in seconds. He's really fast. Damn.

"Get in." he ordered me. I just got in a red corvette. Damn again. I honestly need to suppress my thoughts around Alsh or anyone else that I go with. I feel like I'm getting eavesdropped by Alsh since he's been on my mind before talking to me.

I shook off the feeling I got and just became optimistic instead. I still wondered why he was mad that I had left for a few minutes, or maybe a half hour. Dylan, he seems pretty nice and attractive.

Bleh, I thought to myself. I should stop speaking inside my head, it's not like me. My crazy thoughts lead me to alot of stuff involving my dreams, that guy with long hair, Alsh and that guy that he called for the guardian and stuff and finally Dylan. And how they were all similar to my dream and what's happending.

I was distracted by my thoughts again. Not paying attention to Alsh or where we are going at all. I finally returned to real life from my own world and paid attention to my surroundings. We were already in front of my house, that quickly.

"Uhm, hey Dawn. Can you please do my a tiny favor?" He pleaded.

"Depends. What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Well um... I haven't gotten am apartment yet to live in so I was wondering if.. You would allow me to stay at your house of a couple of days?" he asked politely, like a gentleman. How nice, I thought to myself.

"Sure Alsh. I don't mind. After all, I do owe you for saving me. Let's go inside. I'll introduce you to my aunt later." I said while opening his red passenger side door.

"Thank you very much Dawn. I appreciate it alot." he thanked. I nodded and got out of the car and walked over to my porch. He followed after me slowly looking from left to right like he was hiding. Weird guy. Protective too.

"Where are your keys, Dawn?" He asked, looking at me.

"Erm.. Here the deal.." I hesitated to tell him. "I err... Left my key at my house or and at my locker at school. I can't remember." I said looking at my feet.

I took a deep breath. I thought I would get shouted at but no instead I get a giggly laugh. It was funny.

"So you'll laugh at me, but not shout?" I asked.

"Perty much, my dear." He said laughing.

"Oh wow." I stuck out my tongue like a 5 year old. It was quite a fascinating scene if you asked me.

"Im going to climb my roof okay? I'll be back." I said. I started to climb the fences of the porch. I got to the first roof but I needed to get on the second one.

"You weren't suppose to do that Dawn. Damn it. You'll hurt yourself." He warned me. I didn't care.

"Too late." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

I finally reached my second roof and saw my window. I carefully opened it, but at first it wouldn't even budge but at the third time it did. I grabbed my handbag (I use it as my bag.) and threw it in my window. I then jumped inside and flew in my bed face first.

What a great landing, I thought to myself. I stood up and dusted myself and fixed everything. I then ran to the hallway and ran to the front door as fast as I can with my tired legs. That was a pretty splendid experience for me.

"Come in!" I said and opened the door.

"Okay then." He said and went in. It revealed his attractive face; again.

"Liked my climbing?" I asked obviously kidding around with him.

"A little bit Dawn. You were just a bit off." He said looking every direction of my house.

I made a shocked face. "Whatever.. I tried at least!" I shouted and stuck my tongue out at him. I was a bit Angry at him for saying that. Oh well.

I ran off to my room and shut the door harder than necessary and locked the door. I jumped on my Bed and just laid there and thought about everything that happend today. I felt the cool breeze in my neck but suddenly I felt no cool breeze at all: just slightly.

"Hey." A voice said. I looked in the direction of my window and found a guy sitting there.

"You scared me... Do I know you?"I asked weirded out by the guy.