A Gathering

Chapter 6

Alsh sat down in the sofa trying to act casually with supernatural speed. He failed miserably at it. I tried to act natural too, it kind of work. I giggled a little bit seeings as Alsh was positioned weirdly on his stomach. I knew we were in some trouble.

"What the hell is going on here?" Aunt Ren asked impatiently.

"Err.. Nothing, and hello Aunt Ren. This is Alsh. My friend." I said, feeling red for an unknown reason.

"Nice to meet you Ma'am. I'm Alsh." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Renia. Dawn's guardian/aunt." she said as she walked to her room.

I looked at Alsh and he had a horrified look on his face, I wonder why.

"Aunt Ren, is it okay if I invite a few people over so we can watch a movie? And can Alsh stay here for a couple of days if you don't mind?" I asked.

"Okay sure. I don't mind. Go ahead Alsh, we have extra rooms so feel free to choose which ever.." She said her voice trailed off, waving her hand sleepily, obviously tired.

"Thanks Aunt Ren. Sleep well." I said and waved at her.

"You too.." She said and went to her door and shut it.

I tried to not laugh at her. Ren does look really loopy. I wonder if she was drinking or had a laughing gas from the dentist if she even had an appointment. My thoughts trailed off not relating to Aunt Ren. I shooked them out and went back to Alsh.

"Hey Alsh, what's wrong? You had a horrified look on your face as if you've seen a ghost around here." I laughed trying to lighten his mood.

He paused. "Nothing, don't worry about it. It's okay." He said and laughed nervously.

"Okay then." I said with a worried look on my face.

Just then I heard the door bell rang. I hear chatters from outside the door.

"That must be them!" I shouted happily.

"Yay!" Alsh said, his eyes filled with excitment.

I sprinted over to the front door and opened it slowly, revealing my head to the side, a big smile on my face.

"Hey there you guys!" I said and waved at all of them and they all waved back.

I looked at all of them from up to down, they were dressed in jammies. It's a sleepover them.

Maine and Song squealed. I looked at what they were squealing about and I saw their eyes was on Alsh. And the guy has fallen asleep. Adorable, I thought to myself.

"Who is this handsome guy here?" Maine asked, as she stare at him in amazement.

"Yeah who is this cute guy?" Song asked looked at the same way Maine is doing.

"Its my new friend, Alsh. He'll be staying here for a couple of days." I explained to them.

They both squealed some more.

"He's. Staying. Here. At. Your. Place?" They both said at the same time.

"Yes, yes he is." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Lucky-ass!" The girls both said at me.

The guys, Blaine and Asa, they were trying not to laugh.

"Hey Asa, and Blaine. Set all your stuff at my room. And DON'T touch anything or look at anything." I said and emphasised the word of don't.

Blaine just shrugged and Asa just nodded. It wasn't like them, they were loud and obnoxious but not tonight I guess.