fourteen

taehyung
WDYM UR RECONSIDERING YOUR MARRIAGE

jungkook
idk
we got married too soon and i don't feel like we're bonding

taehyung
people have arranged marriages and still manage to bond
do you think it's maybe because he's focusing a lot on his daughter??

jungkook
idk man

taehyung
so r u gonna file for divorce or....????

jungkook
idk

taehyung
also boss is putting you on call

jungkook
WHAT
CAN I NOT GRIEVE MY BROTHER??!!

taehyung
i guess not

"did you see jungkook is on call?" taehyung asked namjoon who was making coffee in the break room, "yeah, but why? he was still upset yesterday. honestly, it's best he stays home" he spoke and stirred his coffee, "that's true. why do you think he's upset?"

namjoon raised a brow, "is that a trick question? is it not because of his brother?" he carefully asked, "not a trick question" he reassured the man and grabbed a snack.

"anyway, nurse park said he needs an ekg done on room 42" the man spoke before leaving the room with a cheeky smile.

"wow, you're here" namjoon smiled seeing jungkook at the front of the cardiology unit, "i am" he sighed, rubbing his tired eyes.

taehyung smiled seeing namjoon scan jungkook up and down, "have you eaten?" namjoon asked, jungkook shook his head, "don't worry about it, i'll eat at home"

"i'll get you something" namjoon smiled a bit and running his hands through jungkook's hair before leaving, "no bond i hear?" taehyung mumbled before getting his stethoscope and leaving.

"sandwich prepared by me in the break room, cut into 4 pieces" he spoke, setting it in fromt of jungkook with a water bottle, "thanks"

taehyung smiled seeing this, but felt a pang of jealousy in his chest. he knew it was wrong, but he was jealous of how easily his best friend was able to get into relationships.

"do you want anything else?" he asked, the younger one shook his head, "okay, i'll get to work" he smiled, placing a kiss on his forehead.

jungkook picked at the sandwich and decided to take a sip of water instead of beginning to eat the sandwich.

"what happened to the braids i did on you?" namjoon frowned upon picking up yuna from school and seeing her hair wasn't up, "you don't do them good, so they fell out" she pouted, crossing her arms, "i'm sorry, i'll practice more"

"eomma used to do them good" she mumbled, making the father grip the steering wheel. he hated it so much when yuna talked about her mother, but knew he shouldn't argue with her about it.

"that's good for her" he managed to cough up, ignoring the tears gathering in his eyes and the knot in his throat.

jungkook sighed as taehyung checked his virals for what seemed the 100th time that day because he was worried of how he looked.

"120 systolic over 80 diastolic" taehyung spoke, taking the blood pressure cuff off jungkook's arm and sighing, "why would my blood pressure be anything less than perfect?"

"you tell me, doctor" jungkook said, getting up and going to run a ekg ordered by a doctor.

jungkook flopped on the living room couch, ignoring the news playing on the TV and the sounds coming from yuna's ipad.