three

tw: child sexual assault

"w-what do you mean i c-can't see her this weekend?" namjoon mumbled as he talked to his ex wife on the phone, "you abuse her" she spoke, the neurologist blinked, "i do not! what are you talking about?" he sniffled.

he had already gotten ready to pick up his daughter at seolhyun's apartment only for her to call right as he was leaving the house.

"yes, you do!"

"are you crazy? i don't abuse her" he croaked, feeling tears quietly stream down his cheeks, his wife sighed and hung up on him.

he flopped on one of his couches and began sobbing, not being able to understand where the sudden accusations came from. he had done nothing but cherish his adorable daughter who giggled at the end of every sentence and was curious about the world around her.

would this mean he would never see his daughter again? why was seolhyun being like this?

"eomma, who is that?" the girl mumbled as she slightly pointed at a tall man who was in their living room, "my friend who is going to play with you" she smiled, "today is saturday, which means appa gets go see me today. where is he? can you call appa?" she asked, "no, honey. you're going to be very obedient of this man. i'm going to go run some errands" she said.

yuna watched as the man slid her mother some money and she left. she tilted her head as the man looked at her up and down.

"so, are we going to play princess or what? my appa plays princess with me" she said, kicking her feet a bit against the couch, "so, you're a princess?" he asked, sitting next to her and tucking her hair behind her ears.

"mhm! appa says so!" she giggled, the man hummed, "well, we can play princess, but you can't tell appa" he said and placed a hand on the girl's small thigh, "this isn't how we play princess. first, appa—"

he placed a finger on her mouth, "sh" he shushed and smiled.

jungkook
we got a bunch of toys in the peds dept and there's a princess one i think yuna would like it
should i save it?

namjoon
she doesn't need anymore toys

jungkook
really?
she told me she needs more toys

namjoon
oh
she doesn't

jungkook
okay!

yuna sat with her hands to her knees as she sobbed, basically screaming from how much her small body was aching.

"why are you crying?" the woman asked, "t-the m-man" she cried out, "you're being over dramatic! it wasn't that bad, okay? we got some money from it" she said, yuna shook her head and cried more, "do you want to pick a doll?" she asked, "no! i don't want anything!" she choked, scooting away from her mother.

the little girl cried until she fell asleep whilst her mother scrolled through her phone.

"how was your weekend with your daughter?" jungkook asked with a smile as he visited namjoon's area of work. lately, it had become a habit in which he visited namjoon during the workday if both of them weren't busy.

"i didn't get to see her" he spoke, his voice deep and hoarse because of how much he had cried during the weekend. the cardiologist frowned and hummed, "why is that?"

namjoon began crying on the spot and left his area of work so jungkook didn't have to see him cry. he just didn't understand.

jungkook felt a sense of guilt and awkwardness fill his body as he walked out of neurology with red cheeks that showed his embarrassment.