𝕐𝕦𝕜𝕚, 𝕊𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕒: 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕖𝕤?

Yuki P.O.V:

As morning rolled in, I woke up and stretched my whole body. Today is the day... I'm finally a genin... I thought sighing as I got up from my bed and went to go shower while I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes.

After a long relaxing shower, I brushed my teeth, and then I got dressed and ready for the day.

(How Yuki's outfit, hairstyle, and weapons looks like and also Yuki's headband is placed the same way as Sakura's headband, and the leg pouch is placed the same way as everyone else's)

(How the Hanasaki's clan symbol looks like and this is placed on the left side of Yuki's shorts)

"Yuki, are you up yet?" I heard my mom call for me "I'm up!" I yelled out as I fixed my headband on my head and put my weapons in my pouch.

I then ran downstairs to see Mom placing our breakfast at the table. "Morning, Mom!" I said smiling as I ran over to her and hugged her "Morning, sweetie. Are you excited for today?" Mom asked as she hugged me and kissed my forehead "Sure am! Everyone will know the name of Yuki Hanasaki from now on! Cha!" I yelled out as threw my fist in the air determined.

"That's the spirit honey." Dad said as he came down the stairs with a smile on his face.

"But you know, all this talk about you being a genin now makes me emotional." Dad said sighing as we all sat down. "There he goes again..." Mom whispered making me laugh "Honey, we talked about this. We said we weren't going to get emotional and cry today." Mom said scolding Dad but I knew from the sound of her voice that she wanted to cry as well but she held back.

"I can't help it! My little snowflake is growing up on me!" Dad said crying as he hugged me really tight. "Daddy... I can't breathe..." I said whining as I tried to get away from his grasp "Honey..." Mom said as she finally separated me from my dad "Sorry... it's just that you're my only daughter and I know the hardships you'll face as a shinobi. And it makes me worry about you even more." Dad said as he wiped his tears.