Bestie

Jimin's POV

We both chatted for few hours, I want him to meet taehyung too. I dialled his number again for nth time he isn't picking again.
Beep beep
Tae - anything important?
Chim - I can only call you if it's anything important?
Tae - Nope, I'm a little busy. I will call you later.
Chim -Always busy, say goodbye to your best friend now. Bye,
Tae -Oh my little kitten is angry. We can meet tomorrow at our place, okay?
Chim - Well we have another person to join us.
Tae - What, it's our place. No one is allowed to come between us.
Chim- It's jhope , my bestie. I already told you about him, remember?
Tae - Ah okay. We can do lots of fun tomorrow. But I'm your bestie, you idiot.
Chim - Whatever floats in your head.
I chuckled. He's acting childish.
Tae - Okay, I'm going. Cya. Xo
Chim - Bye, xoxo
"Who are you texting," jhope asked me while laying down on my bed,
"It's my best friend, taehyung" His looks were priceless. He was looking like I ate his favourite cake.
"You miss Park Jimin, I'm your bestie.
No one can take you away from me" he throws a pillow at me.
"He's good. You will like him too"
"Whatever, I'm your first and you are my first"
"You are talking like we are couples about to lose virginity. " I laughed hard at him. He is something else.
Then here comes the pillow attack.
Ah, I'm tired. After our long pillow fight.
We decided to fill our tummy.
"Jimin, let's go outside,"
"Okay"
We both went outside and walked into the woods.
"Jimin, shift. I wanna ride on your back"
Jhope can't shift into his wolf. He does have a wolf. His wolf can only take over his human body. We still don't know why he can't shift.
I shifted into mid-air. It's feel good.
Jhope hopped into my back.
'Scar, do you wanna take over'
'Yesss'
It's long since he took over my body.
We hang out around the forest. It feels so good. 'We should often get out' I mind linked jhope,
'Yes, it's so beautiful here. Look there's a cliff. Let's on there" It was the same cliff jeongguk took me a few weeks ago. I walked towards the cliff and stopped at the edge of the cliff. I shifted back, we both sat on the edge of the cliff.
"Jimin, sometimes we don't know what's happening in our life right? And why me? Question always would popping in your head right? " he asked me while looking too much focused on something.
" Yes. Sometimes I want to give up everything and run to anywhere and escape from troublesome life. But running away from your problem isn't a solution"
"Right, if we ran away from our problem.
We have to escape from every single problem until we die, it's better to face them, you will get stronger"
"Yes," I looked at jhope he looks so serious.
"Chim, what if one day you get to know, your closest one betrayed you. What will you do? "
"I will forgive them, but I will not forget what they did to me. They will never gain my trust back"
He nodded. Why is he so serious now, Is something bothering him, Did he and Yoongi fought?
"Hope, what's going on between you and yoongi"
"It's complicated" A hurt passed through his eyes. What's he hiding from me? "You are making it complicated. Do you love each other? *
"I don't know, but nothing going to happen, he will find his mate eventually, so it's better in this way"
He sighed. That's the problem with a mate. You are bound to be with your mate. It's really hard to reject. Even if you love someone before finding your mate. Your feelings will change after you meet your mate. That's the power of mate bond. That's why I'm scared of them getting attached. If jhope finds his mate, yoongi going to get mad as he already possessive about him even they ain't in any relationship and yoongi finds his mate, it's gonna hit jhope so hard. As he cared about him more than anyone in the world. He doesn't even look at other guys, since they met the first time, his only focus was on yoongi. He didn't even spare a glance at other boys. We both spend hours talking about random things. We didn't know we are getting late until the darkness consumed the sky. I gave my clothes to jhope and shifted back to the wolf and rushed to the packhouse. The notes kept popping in my head. What if the guy find me here, I ran at full speed.
'Chim, slow down'
Jhope screamed through the mind. I slowed down, but the anxiety started to eat my head. I reached jeongguk's house. It's still doesn't feel at home. I changed into my clothes and ran to my bedroom to check everything. I looked through the drawers, then pull down the blanket from the bed, and checked if something there. Nothing, I started to calm down, I looked back jhope was standing outside the room with a horrified face.
"Chim, are you hiding anything from me?"
I shook my head.
"Then what the hell are you searching here?"
beep beep.
I unlocked my phone and checked the id, private number again.
Private number: Searching for present babe, it's already on your bathroom, your lips so kissable. I want to bite your lips. Wait for me, I'll soon come to get you. I rushed to the bathroom, found a small box near the mirror. I opened the box,found a dead rose and note. I opened the note, there were blood written words;
YOU ARE MINE
Blood rushed into my body, I gripped the edge of the cupboard trying not to fall.
Jhope read the note and hugged me.
"When were you going to tell me this, Jimin?" He asked me.
I cried hard on his shoulder.
"What's going on here" A voice heard from behind.
A shiver ran down my body. How I'm going to explain things to him.