THE LETTER

JIMIN POV

I was sitting on my desk and giggling.

"Jimin, are you okay?"jhope asked me from behind.

"When did you came to my room?"

"When you were giggling like an idiot"

"oh"

"Jimin are you okay? I know you are hurt, but you have to control yourself. You will get over this pain, he doesn't deserve you" he said.

"Hobi, I'm okay, you think he can hurt me then go without explaining things"

"Chim don't you dare do anything stupid, now I'm getting why you giggled. He is the Cold-hearted alpha, chim.In the end, you will be the one to get hurt again"

His words only made me seek revenge. But I don't wanna play games with him. I just want to make him regret that he rejected me.

"Hobi, I'm not gonna do anything stupid. You go downstairs, I have some work to do."

I replied.

I pushed him out of my room and locked it. You big bad ALPHA, you are gonna regret rejecting me. I smirked at what I'm going to do.

I pulled a white sheet and started writing.

TO,

THE STUBBORN MATE

I hate you, what do you think of yourself. You are a son of

"Jimin opened the door. I brought you some chocolates."yoongi shouted through my door.

WTF he needs this time.

"I'm coming"I yelled at him

I opened the door and grabbed the chocolates from his hands. Before he gets to say anything slammed the door in his face.

"Chim" he whined

"Yoongi, I don't have time for your stupid talk"

"I HATE YOU" He yelled at me.

" I know you love me yoongi"

"In your dreams" then i heard the footstep going away. I smiled at those chocolates he brought me. I ate few chocolates started writing.

Your muscles are nothing ...

Chocolates dripped from my lips, I licked them. Hmm, yummy. Oh, I have to write.

You know nothing about me. You can't break me, I'm strong and independent. Boys wanted to date me, girls envy me because of my body. And you lost me, you nothing but a cold headed.

"Chim, are you going with Hobi and yoongi? They are going outside"

My mom asked me through the mind link.

The little vixen and jerk have to go outside when I'm busy.

"Mom, tell them, I will be down in 10 minutes.

After few minutes...

YOUR UNFAITHFUL BEAUTIFUL MATE

I didn't bother to read the letter again. I folded the letter and stepped out of my room.

I checked the hallway and went to the guest room. Hmm, this is his room.

I quickly found his bag on the top of the table and put that letter in it.

AHH, done, I looked around his room and spotted his shirt laying in bed. It looks comfortable. I sniffed the shirt. It's fucking Intoxicating. Fuck this mate bond.