the aftermath of your convincing

how are you gonna do it?! You need a job, a house, some money, food, clothes! What are you even gonna do? Well...you can worry about that later, now you have to worry about what this goat monster is gonna say/do.

He doesn't say anything as he gets up and walks towards the door the tall skeleton and sans went through. He opens it and they are still there, there is also a fish monster in an armor, they are talking, as the door opened they look inside

"What type of soul did she ha-" she cuts herself off as her eyes landed on you. "Why is it still alive?!"

"Tell the members of the royal gaurd to come here, we have somethings to discuss" the goat monster says.

The tall skeleton, sans and the fish monster are looking between you and the goat monster before they leave

"Stay here" the goat monster says as he closes the door and walks towards another one and leaves through that one.

"Wait, what am i supposed to do here?!" But he doesn't hear you, or maybe he dis but doesn't care, eitherway you're now stuck in a room, alone.

You look around, you seem to be in some kind of a throne room, there's a throne in there for gods sake, the room has three entryways, a big one which has two big purple doors and is the one he opened and sans and the others were standing, that must be the main entrance, there are also a doorway in each side of the room, which the goat- whom you assume to be the king, but won't call him asgore cause you're not sure- left from the one on the left.

It's best if you stay there though, you're trying to gain their trust, going out the room will only make it worse. So you go and sit on the throne, which is the only place you can find to sit on. And after a little you get bored so you get your phone out and mess with it for awhile.

You lose track of time and come to your senses when you see a shadow falling down on you. You look up seeing the goat monster standing infront of you, but he's not alone,  the tall skeleton, sans and the fish monster were also with him, upon seeing them you put your phone in your pocket and stand up, looking at them not knowing what to say, but you keep your face straight.

"Well human, i think it's time i introduce myself, i am asgore dreamurr, the king of the UNDERGROUND" well you were right after all

"Y/n" you reply simply bowing your head a little

"This is undyne" king asgore points at the fish monster, she is glaring at you, she has red hair put in a ponytail, and her scales are blue. You nod at her, but she just keeps glaring

"And you met sans and papyrus" so that's the tall skeletons name, sans did tell you, but honestly you didn't remember.

"Nice to meet you" you simply say.

"Well, after having a talk we decided that you'll be staying in the UNDERGROUND" king asgore says

"But we will watch you, so pay attention to how you act" undyne says still glaring your way, well you were going to anyways.

"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO HUMAN, CAUSE IF YOU DO ANYTHING, I'LL BEHEAD YOU MYSELF" jeez, what is wrong with them!? It's not like you have done anything wrong since you fell here.

"Heheh" sans just checkles

"What are you gonna do either way loser?" Undyne asks

"What?" You ask, what did she mean by that?

"Well you don't expect us to do everything and babysit you do you? If you think you can just do nothing and we'll take care of you, you're wrong" undyne says, ugh, she's being extremely annoying right now.