snowdin

its been two weeks since you fell in the UNDERGROUND.its going smoothly you guess,you're spending a very peacful life-aside from the occasional attacks you recieve from the monsters sometimes,even though it doesn't happen alot-with toriel.a life you haven't had the chance to have on the surface,it is kinda fun.you bake,clean,talk and read with toriel.she turned out to be a very good person,you actually see her as a mother figure now.its nice to say the least and relaxing.

but it is getting a little boring lately you've been doing the same things everyday.wake up,get ready for the day,go to the ruins with toriel,bake together,read and talk with her and then go to sleep and again and again.

'The rest of the UNDERGROUND'

You remember toriel say

how is it?how does it look like?you really want to see.but you're not sure if you should tell toriel.she looks real happy that you're here

"y/n dear,the pie is ready" toriel calls

"coming mom"you answer.you started calling her mom after she said it was okay.actually she looked real happy about it.

you are currently in your room you started to feel at home when you're inside the room.you like it.you get up from what is now your bed,and head to the room with the dinning table inside.the pie is already served,it smells amazing.after eating the pie and talking with toriel,it was time to sleep.so now you're lying down on your bed,staring at the ceiling.

thinking.

should you tell toriel you want to leave? will she get sad or mad?well you can't just live here forever.the ruins is pretty small once you get used to it.ugh,this is bullshit,you know what,you'll tell her tomorrow...well maybe not tommorw.you'll do it when you're baking or eating or reading with her in the afternoon.yea.then...

you drift off to the dream land.

you open your eyes,your vision a little blurry.you look down,all you see is your glowing,blood red SOUL.you look around a little and see your hands tied to a bed.well not a normal bed,one of those laboratory beds.

.Another experiment.

"dear? my child wake up!"

you wake up.looking around,you're in your bed, at least what is now your bed.toriel looking at you worried.

"my child you're bleeding!"

"huh?"

she wipes your cheeks.her hands(paws?)and flawless and beatuiful white fur becoming crimson red.oh you must've been crying in your sleep.

of course.amazing just fantastic.

"my dear,come on we should first wash your face then..."

"hold on,mom its nothing to be worried about its just..." you start, cutting her worried rant off.

"nothing to be worried about!?you're bleeding through your eyes!" Its her turn to cut you off this time her tone taking you aback alittle.

"don't worry about it mom.its totaly normal.because of...past events whenever i cry instead of tears,blood will come out but its totally ok and normal dont worry" you say softly.now, you were saying the truth. Because of the experiments you went through, your magic became a little too much for your body.

"Crying? Why are you crying dear?"she asks you're happy that finally someone cares.

"Just a bad dream"

"Oh.dont worry about it my child.whould you want to talk about it?"

"no,not really" you say looking down.toriel smiles at you and pats your head.