the things, that are needed to be done

Asgore just looks at your sleeping body for a few seconds before looking at papyrus expectantly, papyrus understanding that he wants an explanation, starts talking

"HELLO YOUR MAJESTY, WE DETECTED THIS HUMAN NEAR THE RUINS, AND AS THE RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS SAY,  WE HAVE CAPTURED IT AND BROUGHT IT TO YOU"

"hmm...is it daed?" Asgore asks, his voice still cold and fierce, this is the ruler of UNDERGROUND after all.

"NO...JUST SEEMS TO BE SLEEPING" the tall skeleton isn't really sure what else to say, cause he, himself doesn't know much about what's going on with you.

"She fell asleep in hotlands, i think it was too hot for her" sans shrugs with the same smile as always, looking like he doesn't really care.

Asgore stands up and walks towards you, and takes you from the tall skeleton. He examines you for a while until you begin opening your eyes. Upon seeing him your eyes widen and you yelp a bit jumping out of his hands, and getting in a fighting stance.

"What the hell!?" You mutter to yourself. He must be asgore...the king that sans mentioned is gonna kill you.

"Well the human's awake now" sans says with a smirk

"Who the hell are you?! Where am I?! And of course more importantly, what are you doing!?" You say pointing at the goat that you assume is asgore. He looks at you rather coldly before looking at the tall skeleton and sans from the side of his eye, they seem to understand what he meant, when they leave the room. Without any warning the world around you flashed and everything goes black and white.

An encounter

Well, you dont wanna fight him now do you? "So what? You're just gonna attack me without saying anything? Not even asking my name?" You say with an eyebrow raised, if you can make him talk to you or listen, maybe you can convince him not to kill you...

He doesn't really say anything as he attacks you. Do all goat monsters use fire magic? Because asgore sends fireballs like toriels your way. You dodge them.

"Not even a hello?"

He doesn't say snything as he attacks you once again.

"Look, it's kinda rude" you say while dodging, you're honestly getting a bit mad right now. Not that you show it though.

He ignores you once again and attacks you again

"Plus my SOUL is a bit damaged, i don't think it really can help you" this seems to pique his interest, or maybe curiosity.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He attacks you again, well it seems like you're not going to have a peaceful talk with him.

"Well, as i said my soul is damaged, well, i wont go into detail but, my SOUL has been tempted with, wanna see?" You say as you dodge. The goat monster stops attacking and stands straight looking at you suspiciously. Well, it seems that's your cue to show him your SOUL. you stop dodging as the attacks end and put your hand on your chest, it's a risk, bringing out your SOUL infront of asgore, but if it's something that will stop him from wanting to kill you with no reason. You take a rather deep breath and take out your SOUL. The goat monsters eyes widen upon seeing your dark red soul, it's beating violently, blood dripping from it.

"What the hell?" The goat monster mutters to himslef, staring at your soul, that's honestly a valid reaction.

"Well...i don't think your SOUL can really come in handy, if any, i don't wanna know what would happen if it was absorbed" well there you go "but, it still doesn't mean you can't be killed" there you go, ugh, you thought he would let you be.