Chapter 20

Jisoo

"Stay here a little longer, you have nothing better to do..." I whisper softly in Jennie's ear as I press her against the bench in my dressing room and distribute kisses below her ear, down her neck and up to her shoulder. .

"Chu..." I feel her squeeze my waist and I lightly bite the base of her neck "I need to finish some adjustments to your dresses." the brunette says with difficulty and I can't contain a smile.

"Finish some adjustments to my body." I pull away a little to look at her and Jennie looks a little stunned. I take the opportunity to rest my hands on her cheeks and then kiss her. My girlfriend lets out a sigh against my lips at the same time I hear the door opening.

"NO WAY!" Rosé's voice comes out and Jennie pushes me hard, making me stagger back.

"Holy shit, Chaengie, don't you know how to knock on the door before you enter?" I pass my hand over my face and let out an irritated sigh.

"Duh, I knocked three times and when no one answered I thought there was no one there" the blonde rolls her eyes "How would I know that you were fucking each other in here?"

"No one was fucking yet, maybe there would be if you hadn't shown up." I respond without thinking and they both look at me.

"JISOO!" Jennie scolds me and covers her face with her hands.

"What happened, Chaengie? You've never come here before." I cross my arms and lean on the table next to where I am.

"I came to gossip!" She throws herself into one of the armchairs and I roll my eyes.

"Wasn't there a better time for this?" I raise one of my eyebrows at her.

"You can fuck each other later, when you're at home, how about that?" the blonde shrugs while looking around.

"Boring." I roll my eyes again "But anywhere I want my girlfriend." I shrug and sit on the sofa opposite the newcomer.

"YAAAAAAAAAH! KIM JISOO!" Jennie scolds me again and approaches me to sit next to me on the sofa, I pull her onto my lap and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Are you going to stay like this? In front of me?" Rosé makes a disgusted frown.

"As if we hadn't already endured worse things between you and Lisa." I shrug "We are a package, that's how it's from now on."

"Anyway, I heard that Haein is angry with the supposed dump you gave him." the blonde says softly and tries to contain a laugh.

"How could I have dumped him if nothing ever happened? Is he crazy?" I shake my head in denial and feel Jennie slide her fingers into my arms wrapped around her belly.

"He insists on saying that you and him have better chemistry than you and Bohyun."

"Your hair has more chemistry than Jisoo and him." Jennie says and I start laughing. Rosé looks offended and pouts "Sorry, but it's the truth."

"He must be crazy to think something will happen again, I'm with Jennie and I don't want to know about anyone else." I press the brunette against me.

"I've never seen you so in love like this, not even with Bohyun." I notice that Rosé is watching us and I snuggle up to Jennie who has pink cheeks.

"Will you always be embarrassed every time someone says I'm in love with you?" I give an amused smile and Jennie rolls her eyes.

"I'm still adapting to this idea, that's all." she says softly.