Miraxus 3:)

The guild was having a party. Everyone was dressed up. All the boys where wearing suits that made them look handsome, and all the girls where wearing beautiful dresses. All except one. Mirajane was at the bar wearing her usual attire, nothing fancy. She saw no point because nobody had asked her to accompany them. She was just serving drinks and food. Mira had hoped a certain blonde dragon slayer would ask her (although she would never say it out loud). Lisanna came over to the bar smiling. She was wearing a peach coloured dress that flailed out at the bottom"Hey Mira-nee" Lisanna said to her sister "Why aren't you dressed up" Mira just smiled

"No one asked me to go to the party, so I didn't see a point getting all dressed up. I'm only serving food and drink anyways so there's no point. Lisanna gave Mira one last sad smile before going back to join Bickslow. Mira sighed. She looked around the room. Every girl appart from herself had a date. Lucy had Natsu, Levy had Gajeel, Juvia had Gray, heck even Laki had a date (although Mira had a feeling she had forced Max into it). Lauxus then made his way over to the bar. Mira's cheeks went slightly pink, but it was hidden by the dark room. He sat down at the bar, looking bored. He was wearing a suit with a red tie. He looks really handsome Mira thought, before shaking the thought from her head and smiling"Hello Laxus, what can I get you"

"A beer please Mira" Laxus replied with a sigh. Mira poared Laxus his beer, looking concerned

"Is everything ok?" she asked him, handing him his drink.

"I'm just bored. I didn't even want to come to this stupid thing, it was the Raijinshu that made me come here" Mira felt sorry for Laxus.

"Don't worry Laxus. I didn't want to come either. I'm just here to serve drinks"

"Dont you have a date" Laxus asked curiously. Mira shook her head, trying not to frown. "That makes no sence" he said to her "you're to pretty to not have a date" Mira turned red. "If I had known you didn't have a date I would have asked you" Mira turned a colour that would but Erza's hair to shame.

"I..It's fine Laxus" Mira said, failing to keep the stutter out her voice "Like I said, I didn't want to come to this thing anyway. Laxus smirked

"Come on Mira, I'm not that dumb. We've known each other since we where kids. I can read you like a book". Mira didn't think it was possible to turn any redder than she was. Laxus downed his beer in one, slammed the glass back onto the counter and grinned. "How about a dance?"

"I..I would b..but there would be no one to look after the bar" she stuttered, giving an excuse. The truth was that she wanted to dance with Lauxus more than anything but she was way to embarassed. Lisanna had heard the conversation they where having.

"Don't worry Mira-nee" she said, walking up to the pair "I'll watch the bar while you go have fun". Mira began to protest, but Laxus lifted her up over the counter, took her hand and took her to the dance floor. They began to dance. Mira was having lots of fun. Then a slow song came on. Everyone took their partner and began to slowly dance to the song.

"I had better get back to the bar" Mira said nervously "I'm sure Lisanna will want to dance with Bickslow. She turned to go to the bar when she saw Lisanna and Bickslow dancing behind the bar. Mira sighed knowing there was no way she was getting out of this. She tunred back to Laxus who had a smirk on his face. He the extended his hand

"May I have this dance" he said jokingly. Mira rolled her eyes, a blush forming on her cheeks. She took Laxus hand and he spun her around. She then put her arms around his neck as he put his arms around her waist. They began to dance. Mira lay her head on Laxus's chest, smiling. This was the best night ever. When the song ended, Laxus took Mira outside of the guild for some fresh air. They both stared at the night sky. Laxus looked at Mira. She's beautiful he thought. Mira's eyes seemed to sparkle as she started at the stars above. Her hair fell perfectly over her shoulders and her smile lit up where ever she was. Laxus put his hand on top of Mira's. She jumped a bit, not expecting it. She looked at Laxus, her eyes filled with confusment. Her beauty was to much, Laxus couldn't help but lean in. His lips then conected with her. Mira was still at first, but quickly began to kiss back. The two kissed until they broke for air. Then they just lay on the grass, Mira's head on Laxus's chest and his arm around her, looking at the beautiful night sky.

Just as Mira was about to fall asleep Laxus whispered into her ear "Not even the stars in the sky can compare to your beauty. Good night gorgeous"

Sorry It's so short!