🪷 Chapted.12 🪷

Y/n's POV

I looked at myself it's 4pm jungkook will come at night to sign the contract but before that I have to leave.

I've already called taehyun and told him to take eomma and leave the house and go at samchun's house, I need to leave my own house at all cost and disappear I won't marry that heartless bastard.

Taking my purse as I looked around one more time, I'm not gonna take anything with me just my identity card and credit cards.

Calling taehyun one last time I confirmed there safety and switched offed my phone as soon I leave seoul I'll buy a new phone and new sim.

As I got outside I saw no one around yes this is it, I need to run away.

End of Y/n's POV

He watched her in amusement he was very much expecting this from her and she proved him so right.

He even told the guards to watch from afar and not to stop her at any cost he wants her to think that she is free from his grip and enjoy her fake freedom for few moments cause soon in evening he is gonna hunt her down in his cage officially.

"Woah Kang Y/n is really something " taehyung said as he ate his popcorn watching the screen as she ran out of the house his bestfriend chuckled "So brave of her though not giving up until end " taehyung said as jungkook looked at him irritated.

"Hyung you are my bestfriend!" Jungkook said as taehyung laughed his eyes still watching the screen.

----------------------------------------------

It's almost 9Pm

Y/n looks around as she is about to leave seoul now after taking all the money from her account she transferred it to her mother's one and it took hours cause the amount wasn't low and bank has there own way of working.

She thanked the man as she got out of the taxi looking around she found herself in an unknown place, she was so into her thoughts that she never realised where the driver is taking her

"What the hell " she whispered as she switched her phone on for flashlight trying to find a way out.

----------------------------------------------

He watched her as he smiled humming his favourite song he followed behind her all alone why cause no other man touches his women.

Y/n felt scared as she felt someone following her a humming a song as she didn't dared to look back afraid it might be some drunk old man or pervert as she started running.

He ran behind her in a slow speed cause if he starts running fast he will catch her in no time and then what's the fun in that right ?

Tears left her eyes as she kept crying wiping her tears she is regretting it,she is regretting getting out of the house alone people will call her crazy but she is calling out only one name in her mind.

Yes, she wished he will find her she is scared she doesn't wanna die early and even if she has to die she is gonna choose dying in his hands.

Running near a building she immediately hide near a shop which was closed going through her contacts she immediately dailed a number thankgod she didn't throwed the sim out yet.

Gasping as she prayed for him to pick the call as she cried trying to low her voice.

----------------------------------------------

Jungkook stopped on his spot as his felt his phone vibrating indicating someone is calling him ,he sighed looking around trying to find where she is as he took out his phone but looking at the caller ID he was confused but something inside his heart was dancing in joy.