🪷 Chapter.8 🪷

Ryuji and Namjoon were watching TV as they have came back from amusement park.

"Y/n is behaving weird lately " ryuji said as namjoon looked at his girlfriend "I don't think so baby why ?" He asked as she sighed "I just know something is wrong " whispered ryuji as if telling her ownself.

Namjoon excused himself as his phone rang he went out in balcony picking it up.

OTP

"Yes ?"
"Hyung where is tae hyung ?"
"Must be in his bedroom kook I dunno why ?"
"Well he is not picking up my calls "
"Oh don't worry he must be sleeping or something I'll tell him to call you back "

Namjoon kept the call walking towards his brother's bedroom as he knocked on it but no response he tried to open his door but it was locked so namjoon thought his brother must be sleeping as he sighed going away.

Y/n gasped in fear as she felt his presence behind her she was about to yell but his hand stopped her from yelling.

"The only thing you will scream is moans of pleasure !" He whispered threatning as she started nodding as no tears leaving her eyes he enjoyed every fucking moment of scaring her.

Jungkook looked at his phone as he sighed poking his tongue inside his cheek he called for her "Y/n !" He said as he didn't got any response he got worried.

"Hey Y/n are you there ?? Don't tell me you fell asleep?" He asked standing against the bedroom door as he tried to open it but it was locked from inside.

Her eyes widened as she heard him calling for her from outside "tell him to leave or else I'll fucking kill him infront of you " the man behind her whispered as she closed her eyes in fear.

"Tell him !!! Or wait i can just fuck you against this damn door so he can fucking hear who does this lotus belongs to !" He growled in anger.

The lights were off so it was easy for him to do his work.

But before he can do anything a text popped up on his phone with a ding.

'That's enough for today leave '

He smirked looking at the text as he looked at her one last time who was begging for mercy placing a kiss on her cheek he left the bedroom as Y/n sobbed.

Y/n's POV

I took deep breaths as I looked around myself was I just hallucinating things or what ?

"Y/n ?" Jungkook knocked on the door as my eyes widened fuck this is going out of my hands how come am I even imagining things now ?

I opened the door as I looked at jungkook he looked at me worried "what happened?" He asked as I smiled "no-nothing was in washroom " I said as he sighed in relief.

"Well I have to leave Y/n tomorrow is an important meeting namjoon hyung just texted me " jungkook said as I nodded remembering about it.

"Yeah sure will you be okay driving back home ?" I asked as he nodded "So what are we ?" He asked as I looked at him gulping I can't be with jungkook until I'm out of this mess.

"I think we should take some time for now " I said as he smiled nodding "araseo as you want baby " he said making my eyes widened "yaaaaaa !!!"I said as he giggled hugging me I felt safe with jungkook.

End of Y/n's POV

Jungkook walked out of her apartment as be got in his car he looked at his bestfriend "hyung !!" He Yelled in annoyance as taehyung giggled "you scared me what are you doing in my car ?" Asked jungkook as taehyung rolled his eyes "I was having fun on my own why the hell did you keep calling me ?" Taehyung asked annoyed as jungkook sighed.