Yaku replied while Hideko kept quiet trying to make sense of what just happened.

The 3 of them sat down in between the tables of Karasuno and Johzenji, both tables greeting the 3 of them.

Yaku and Kuroo sat in front of Hideko.

"Alright. That's enough. What's going on?" Hideko asked with her arms crossed on her chest.

"What do you mean neko-chan?"

"Don't play dumb with me now boys. Come on, spill."

Yaku and Kuroo looked at each other hen back at her, shrugging their shoulders.

"We have no idea what you're talking about."

Hideko sighed as the 2 boys continued on talking about random things while waiting for their food.

"Here you go, neko-chan!" Inouka placed down her tray in front of her as he sits next to her.

"Thanks Inouka! You had fun picking up my food huh?" Hideko said as she eyes the mountain of food she has to eat.

"You need to eat up! More! More! More! So you'll grow, neko-chan!" Lev yelled from beside Inouka.

"There's something wrong with my height, Lev? Is that what you're saying?" Hideko asked with her brows raised.

"What?! No! That's not what I meant! You're perfect!" He stammered out as he waves his hand in front of his face, hitting Inouka beside him.

"Aww. Did you just say I'm perfect?" Hideko teasingly asked the boy, as the rest of Nekoma watch in amusement.

The boy turned red. Burning red.
As he slams his face on the table, startling everyone.

Idiot. The boys all thought at the same time, chuckling at the red faced giant.

Hideko laughed while she slaps the table.

Once again, silence engulfed the group.

Hideko looked up to see Atsumu standing at the end of their table, grinning at them.

"Cupcake! I was trying to ask you something important!"

Cupcake?! Johzenji and Karasuno turned their attention towards Atsumu.

"Coach, wanted to ask if you can help us out tomorrow. What do you think?" Atsumu walked towards her and stood behind Inouka.

"Sure. I'll have to ask my brother first. Karasuno comes first, after all." Hideko grinned at him.

"Right. Right. In an unrelated matter, I wanted to ask if you'll be giving us treats tomorrow?" Atsumu smirked at her with his hands on his waist.

"Are you a freaking dog?" Yaku grumbled under his breath.

"I won't be surprised with how they acted before." Kenma grumbled back, unheard by Hideko.

"Ahh. Now I understand. You want cupcakes?" Hideko replied.

"What makes you think that?"

"Because you called me cupcake, awhile ago."

"Oh that! No. No. I like calling you cupcake. Pretty cute, right?" Atsumu leaned down.

"Is that so?" Yaku said.

"Better back up pal." Kuroo said as he stands up from his seat.

Atsumu stood up straight and looked at the 2 boys in front of them.

"What is this, cupcake?" Atsumu grinned but was pulled back by Osamu.

"That's enough."

"What? I was just making small chat." Atsumu said as he rubs the back of his neck.