Hand of Noxus 3

【Hero Card: Darius!】

Ignoring the preceding system information, Mordekaiser focused all his attention on the vivid crimson card lying within.

Mysterious and arcane runes intricately carved into the card's surface, with wisps of ethereal glow emanating from the edges, exuding a bloody and ferocious aura reminiscent of ancient beasts, filling Mordekaiser's pupils.

With no introductory information, Mordekaiser already knew the hero being summoned simply by the name on the card.

Darius!

Darius, the Hand of Noxus!

Mordekaiser's favorite hero in his past life, one of the triumvirate ruling the Noxian Empire, rising from a nameless soldier to become the Hand of Noxus, cleaving through countless enemies - even those of Noxus itself.

Especially on the blood-soaked battlefield of the Plains of Dalamor, Darius once beheaded a Noxian general simply because the coward had ordered a retreat.

That was Darius, never doubting the righteousness of his actions; the Hand of Noxus, wielding his axe without hesitation once raised!

One could also say that Darius was one of the heroes in League of Legends perfectly suited to Mordekaiser's current situation, an expeditionary knight venturing into cold and dangerous territories, where slaughter was inevitable.

Darius, the Hand of Noxus, was not only synonymous with slaughter but also the highest commander of the Noxian army, baptized by countless wars.

Mordekaiser took a deep breath, calming the turbulent emotions within him. The predetermined fate would eventually be shattered.

【Summon: Darius!】

The deep crimson card instantly shattered into fragments, transforming into streaks of red radiance swirling on the floor of the tent, naturally forming a complex and mysterious hexagram array.

As time flowed incessantly, the rich red radiance accumulated burst forth like a bloody rose blooming. A tall and burly figure slowly materialized from within the hexagram array until finally solidifying.

Clad in grim steel armor, with a scarlet cape fluttering without wind, short hair standing proudly on his head like a lion's mane, a face as hard as sculpture exuding an extremely confident and domineering aura.

Behind him, he bore a massive and terrifying black war axe, its sharp blade gleaming with icy coldness, thick chains coiling around the handle like serpents, a bloody and ferocious aura permeating the tent.

The towering middle-aged man surveyed his surroundings, his eyes as fierce as a tiger's, disdainful of everything, the pressure akin to a crashing wave suddenly descending upon the tent, revealing the demeanor of an unparalleled tyrant.

"I, Darius, heed the ancient call of glory, swear by life, and bind by blood, to serve Lady Mordekaiser and carve a path through thorns, waging war in all directions!" Darius knelt before Mordekaiser, bowing his head in reverence.

"Welcome, Darius!"

Mordekaiser's expression was slightly puzzled, but he quickly realized and hurried forward to assist Darius, surprise and joy evident on his melancholic face.

"It is my honor to serve you!" Darius replied respectfully.

Just as Mordekaiser's outstretched hands were about to touch Darius's shoulder, his expression suddenly changed. He felt a surge of domineering and fierce vitality within him, surging wildly through his body.

Without hesitation, Mordekaiser instructed Darius to stand guard nearby while he immediately sat cross-legged on the ground in the tent and began practicing the Crimson Breath Technique.

The Crimson Breath Technique was a mid-level knight breathing technique passed down to Mordekaiser by his father, Viscount Brook, which allowed ordinary people to gradually become knights through unique methods.

Generally, only those who successfully stimulated the vitality within them through continuous practice of knight breathing techniques could be called Knights.

As for Knight Apprentices and Knight Squires, they were all climbers and aspirants on the path to becoming Knights.

And now, for some unknown reason, Mordekaiser suddenly gained a surge of domineering and fierce vitality within him.

However, with the memories of his past life, Mordekaiser skillfully followed the operation of the Crimson Breath Technique, quickly entering a state of cultivation, and began to slowly control the rampant vitality within his body.

As the domineering and fierce vitality circulated within his body, Mordekaiser's face became increasingly flushed, his heartbeat strong and powerful, dense sweat seeping out of his pores, soaking his undergarments, a phenomenon caused by the rapid flow of blood throughout his body.

As time passed, Mordekaiser's face became even redder, layers of black substance could be seen oozing from his skin, gathering on the surface of his skin along with the sweat, a sign of the body's blood flowing rapidly.

Phew!

Mordekaiser exhaled lightly, opening his bright eyes, his melancholic face showing a surprised expression of joy. After absorbing the sudden surge of vitality, he suddenly discovered that his strength had broken through to that of a Knight Squire, and even faintly reached its limit, just one step away from breaking through to the Knight realm.

Knight!

A Knight who mastered vitality could be called a transcendent professional, a standard figure in the Karadimos continent. Every noble in the kingdom would show respect to a Knight and even try to recruit them.

Mordekaiser stood up from the ground in the tent, and his entire body suddenly emitted crackling sounds, muscles all over his body feeling sore, as if he had just undergone an extreme workout.

With the soreness fading away, Mordekaiser clenched his fists, feeling a sense of holding the world's power. But he was very clear-headed; this was just a delusion after suddenly gaining power.

After stretching his body, Mordekaiser's gaze fell on Darius. The information transmitted by the League of Legends system informed him that the surge of domineering and fierce vitality came from Darius.

With each hero summoned, the host would receive a certain level of enhancement corresponding to that hero. However, the gained power would not change with the hero's strength increase.

From the information, it could also be inferred that the summoned heroes were real living beings with their own memories, capable of self-cultivation, self-improvement of strength, and acquisition of the knowledge they needed.

And cultivating talent was definitely top-tier talent, after all, every hero in the League of Legends was a legendary hero renowned across the Valoran continent.

Although Mordekaiser was somewhat regretful about the initial power boost, he felt it unnecessary to dwell on that loss for the sake of long-term development and plans.

【Ding....... Temporary mission released!】

【Temporary Mission: Nightfall Assassination】

【Mission Reward: Essence of Blue*20】

【Mission Introduction: The darkness between nobles is always unexpected by outsiders. As a discarded one, you are about to face an assassination plot under the cover of night. What you need to do is to crush them and celebrate your rebirth with a feast of blood.】

The cold and stiff system prompt sounded in Mordekaiser's ears, and the content made his face somewhat solemn. This was a temporary mission issued by the system, indicating that the danger of assassination was imminent.

"My brother, even though I have left Perris Castle and abandoned the inheritance of the viscount, are you still not willing to let me go?"

Mordekaiser murmured to himself. Through