91-100

Chapter 91 Departure 3

Previous chapter

bookshelf

Table of contents

Save bookmarks

next chapter

There is also a row of armed vehicles parked in the row on the far right. The people at the base are uniformly dressed and standing in a straight line.

The loose teams like Lin Shu and others are all on the far left. They are either sitting in their own cars or sitting on the roof of the car. Some of them are leaning on the side of the car or wandering in the square. There is a great contrast between the two sides. .

Yu Miao parked the car in a corner, Mo Shen put on his hat and mask, and several people opened the car windows to let some air in without getting out of the car.

There were cars driving in one after another from behind. Yu Miao and Mo Shenshen paid attention to the new team from time to time, and they really saw a group of people they knew.

Luo Qi was driving the car, with Jiang Yiyi sitting next to him, followed by brother Li Jian, followed by a car, Xia Lun, Hu Xian and Su Yue, Hu Zi.

The man who used crystal nuclei to exchange materials with them before was not there.

Luo Qi drove the car to an empty parking space and parked it. He was very happy when he got out of the car. They encountered a level 3 mutated zombie on the way here. Although the process was very dangerous, they were lucky. He successfully killed the zombie, and the mutated crystal core inside successfully helped him break through to the fourth level of the ice system.

After looking around, he could see that there were not many people here who could be his opponents. He must be the first this time.

Jiang Yiyi got out of the car and held Luo Qi's hand. Su Yue saw it from behind, her expression darkened, her body trembled slightly, and she just lowered her head lower.

Because Yu Miao and the others were in a corner, no one from Luo Qi noticed them, but even if they did, they probably wouldn't take it to heart.

Time passed slowly, the sun was already hanging in the sky, there were more and more people in the square, and the sound was noisy.

At this time, Jiang Shi walked to the highest point in the center of the square, held a loudspeaker in his hand, and said loudly, "Everyone, please be quiet first and listen to me."

The voices of the discussion below became quieter, but there were still a few people chattering there.

"Quiet, quiet"

"Quiet..."

Jiang Shi shouted on the stage with a loudspeaker for a long time, but the people below were still indifferent. They didn't pay attention to Jiang Shi on the stage at all, and kept chattering, The sound did not decrease at all, but became louder and louder.

Jiang Shi stood on top, his face ashen, but he had no way to deal with these people. This mission was urgent, and there were many mixed people inside.

He looked up at the sky and saw that it was getting late. He couldn't take care of it, so of course someone could take care of it.

The people in the audience saw that Jiang Shi was not talking. Instead, they stood leisurely and watched them making trouble. The people making trouble below also started to boo,

"Go down, let your boss come and speak.

" "Get off."

"Let the base commander speak out, everyone." "Are you right?"