61-70

Chapter 61 Acquaintance

Previous chapter

bookshelf

Table of contents

Save bookmarks

next chapter

"Young man," the uncle gave Mo Shenshen an expression that everyone understood.

Mo Shen Shen "..." He gave up

the effort of chatting and coughing with the three uncles, and Yu Miao had already asked a lot of information from the mouth of the young man in front of him.

The people in base M were attacked by zombies from both inside and outside. There were thousands of people, but only about a hundred people escaped. Everyone was torn apart and scattered. The boy followed a small team and fled to the mountainside. They were in He found a cave halfway up the mountain and

rested here for a day. The young man inspected the surroundings and learned about the situation behind it.

"Is there anyone among you who has healing powers?" Yu Miao asked.

"Yes, Sister Yueyue is the one." The young man replied, knowing everything about his idol.

Yu Miao glanced sideways at the unconscious Lin Shu, who was still lying on his shoulder unconsciously, and said eagerly, "Can you take me with you to see her?"

The young man nodded quickly. It was Sister Yueyue who asked him to come down to pick her up. "Okay"

"You lead the way"

...

Several people walked through the mountain road for more than half an hour and arrived at the cave where the boy spoke.

"Sister Yueyue, Sister Yueyue, I have brought the great god." The young man walked to the entrance of the cave and said loudly.

After all, it is a mountain road that consumes physical strength. There was a lot of sweat on everyone's forehead, especially Yu Miao who was carrying a people.

Su Yue walked out of the cave listening to the boy's voice, secretly sizing up a few people and saw a lot of sweat on their foreheads.

The old man's face was rosy and his body looked very strong. The child also had a lot of sweat on his forehead and his breathing was a bit rapid. He looked very cute.

Another young man was carrying a young girl on his back, and his appearance could not be clearly seen. The young man himself had fair skin, a delicate appearance, and the corners of his mouth were naturally raised. He is not the kind of person who is stunning at first glance, but he is the sunny type who is durable and attractive.

When Yu Miao moved a few steps to the side, Su Yue took a good look at Mo Shenshen's face.

Then she froze.

She felt that the hero of the novel she had read before walked out of the book.

The young man's thick eyebrows were slightly raised rebelliously. Under the slightly curled eyelashes, he had a pair of eyes as clear as morning glow, a high bridge of nose, and lips as pink as rose petals.

He was wearing a black sportswear, casually worn on his body. The cuffs of his arms were pulled down at the wrists, revealing his fair and smooth arms. He put one hand in his pocket and the other hand holding the travel bag on his shoulder, and casually took a look at the surrounding situation.

So handsome! ! ! !

"Sister Yueyue"

"Sister Yueyue"