81-90

Chapter 81 Youth

Previous chapter

bookshelf

Table of contents

Save bookmarks

next chapter

Mo Shen, who was lying down and shot, had an innocent look on his face. "What's wrong with him? He took the wrong medicine this morning."

The uncle and Ming Ming looked at him with sympathy.

Lin Shu lowered his head and smiled, but did not express any opinion.

Although Yu Miao was depressed, she still went into the kitchen, cooked a pot of porridge, steamed a few steamed buns, and fried two light side dishes.

Several people gathered around and had breakfast. Afterwards, Mingming and the uncle rushed to wash the dishes.

Mo Shen Shen didn't know why, and his head was filled with questions? ? ? ?

After breakfast, the uncle took Mingming out for a walk.

Lin Shu took a look and found that there was a washing machine in this house. He finally said goodbye to hand washing. There was electricity now. He put the dirty clothes he had changed yesterday and poured some washing powder into it.

Looking at the lights in the house and the washing machine running normally, it feels like a world away and the time has passed quietly.

Yu Miao and Mo Shenshen worked together to install the solar generator on the top floor. They tried it and it worked normally before coming down from upstairs.

After doing all this, it was already noon.

Lin Shu hung up the clothes and put away the garbage at home. He was very busy now. He took out a transparent fruit plate, cleaned the strawberries and grapes and put them on it, and put some kumquats on top. , placed in a triangle, it looks pleasing to the eye.

Mo looked down and saw that his hands were stained with a lot of dust and black dirt. He didn't dislike himself, so he casually took a grape and fed it to his mouth.

"No one is trying to rob you, so wash your hands first," Yu Miao said, putting her hand on Mo Shenshen's neck and dragging her away.

From a distance, you can still hear Mo Shen Shen saying, "I'm not clean. I won't get sick after eating." On the other side, the uncle was wandering around the base with

Ming

Ming and the score card given by Lin Shu.

As we walked, we came to the free trade alley that the boy mentioned yesterday. To be clear, it was a row of street stalls.

The official facade fee is too expensive, and people who can't afford it will choose to set up a street stall here to exchange some materials with others to make ends meet.

There are a lot of people at this meeting. At a glance, the crowd is crowded and dense. It has a visual sense of going to the market before the end of the world.

The uncle took Mingming and started shopping from the beginning. Many stalls were either set up on a table or spread on the ground with a piece of cloth.

I saw a lot of street stalls, and there were people buying books, jewelry, and bags everywhere.

The stalls of people like this are basically bleak and no one visits them. The uncle stopped under a bookstall and took a look. Many of them were unique books from before the apocalypse. In the past, many people just wanted to take a look, but now they are placed casually on a rag. Up, no one cares.