21-30

Chapter 21 Nanyue

Previous chapter

bookshelf

Table of contents

Save bookmarks

next chapter

The leading girl was wearing a white dress. There was an exaggerated bow under the waist of the dress, and it was inlaid with shiny chips, which looked particularly dazzling under the light.

The girl walked into the room and looked around, the look of disgust on her face was obvious.

A woman from behind quickly stepped forward, pulled out a chair as if out of thin air, and placed it next to the girl.

Nan Yue lifted her skirt and sat on the chair elegantly.

"It's too dark." Nan Yue mentioned Lin

Shu. Yu Miao squatted down and observed secretly. This girl's identity was obviously unusual.

Now is the apocalypse. The simpler the clothes, the better. No matter where you encounter zombies, it will be easier to escape or fight. Basically no one will wear such cumbersome skirts now.

The girl in front of her was not only exquisitely dressed, but also exuded a noble temperament.

As soon as the girl said this, a man took out a candle from his arms and lit it, and the room was instantly illuminated.

The girl seemed to be playing, and nodded at the heads of Lin Shu and others, "1·2·3·4·4···"

"1·2·3·4·5·····"

"1·2·3·4·5····" The girl counted three times in a row. They were all five people. Her brows wrinkled slightly, as if she was thinking about how there was one more person?

Lin Shu could see clearly that every time the girl counted to five, the man standing behind the girl seemed to tremble.

The girl pouted, looking innocent and cute. She turned her head and said to one of the men behind her, "Brother Yujie, you just mentioned four people, but Xiaoyue counted five people. Brother Yujie, what do you think?" Did Xiao Yue count wrongly? "

This Yujie man looks to be in his 20s and has a handsome face, but his legs are shaking uncontrollably.

Although it is summer now, the temperature will drop by more than ten degrees at night, so it will not be cold at all, but cold sweat is constantly breaking out on his forehead, and it hits the ground drop by drop.

Yujie didn't know what was going on. There were only four people he could sense. How could there be one more person? What went wrong.

No matter how much he thought about it, Yujie would never have imagined that there was a being inside who had a mental power ten times higher than his.

"Brother Yujie, why don't you speak? Do you not want to talk to Xiaoyue?" Nan Yue said that

the girl's voice was obviously sweet and sweet, but when it fell on Yujie, it was like a demonic sound penetrated his ears, making it tremble even more fiercely. .

The young man named Yujie was trembling so hard that he couldn't even speak. "Maybe... maybe... maybe my perception is wrong."

As he went to the back, the boy's voice became softer, and there was no sound like a mosquito buzzing. A comparison.

"Oh, it turns out that Brother Yujie's perception was wrong, but it's okay. Xiaoyue told Brother Yujie that it's not a big deal if you make a mistake. Only after receiving the punishment will you learn a lesson and won't do it again next time. "Nanyue's tone is still so innocent and sweet, like a naughty child.