"No way...these hyungs are insane..!".jimin said and the guard agreed.

"Whatever,did you see taehyung..?".he asked.

"Ah yes...he came downstairs at 5:54 am and went to the kitchen...after few minutes,he went away with a bowl of soup...".he explained.

"Ahh I see...it must be hangover soup...he was drugged last night... anyways, I'm leaving...".jimin said and left from there.

*At taehyung's room*

"How do you feel, taehyungaah...?".jimin asked as he saw taehyung,who was trying to remain what happened last night.he look up at him

"Better...btw jimin,did you remember what happened last night...?".he asked and jimin sighed, explaining everything.

"Oh my God...did I created a mess last night..?!! Damn...how am I gonna face y/n...?!!". taehyung face palmed while jimin chuckle.

"I still remember when you called y/n,mommy...".jimin said and bursted in laughter.taehyung covered his face under the blanket, embarrassingly.

"Shut up,jiminie paboo!!!".he yells and jimin look at him with widen eyes.

"Pabo..?! Do I look like a pabo!! You piece of shit... I'll kill you...!!".jimin yells and started to throw pillows at him.

"Yahh..!! You pabo... stop...!!". taehyung said while blocking his attack.

And these two kids started a pillow war...!!

Meanwhile ~

Jungkook was passing through taehyung's room and heard some growls and giggles.he peeked inside the room and saw the chaos creating by jimin and taehyung.

"These kids...".jungkook mumbled and open the door widely.

Suddenly, taehyung throwed a pillow which smashed on jungkook's face.the two of them look at him in shock and fear.soon,the whole room started to get dark by his aura.taehyung and jimin started to tremble in fear.

"So...Now.you.have.the.guts.to.do.this.with.me..huh...!!".jungkook look at them with his cold eyes.

"I-I'm sorry jungkook..!! I-I didn't -".he was cut off by jungkook.

"Let's see...who.is.going.to.REGRET!!".he yells up and throw the pillow powerfully towards taehyung.

Now these three kids has started to continue the war....!!

Who wanna play with them..? (Comment)

When these kids were fighting eachother,namjoon entered inside the room,along with hoseok.they look at them in surprise as they never saw jungkook doing these kind of childish things.not to mention his bunny smile.he was so happy while playing with them.

"Wow,I never seen, jungkook's smile like this...he never smile like this from childhood...he only smiled at y/n but now he is smiling, playing and enjoying...".hoseok said while smiling and namjoon agrees.

"I wish that he would smile always...". namjoon said in a lower voice.

Soon, jungkook's eyes fall on the hyungs and stop smiling.soon,he realised what he was doing and back off.seeing him backing off,tae and jimin stop fighting.

"Sorry for the interruption kids but... let's go and eat breakfast... I'm sure you all are hungry...".hoseok said and chuckled.they hummed and jungkook walked out from there maintaining his cold posture.

"Ok... taehyung,go and fresh up...you gotta explain to y/n about last night...".jimin said while smirking, making taehyung gulped down his saliva.

Actually,jimin has no idea that taehyung slept in y/n's room...imagine his reaction when he gets to know about it 😝