chapter-13-stalker

A/n POV

Now,jungkook is driving his car through the city road to his company.it was really traffic.he waited patiently in the traffic jam when his eyes fall on a familiar highschool girl walking through the street footpath.it didn't take time for him to realise who is she.soon,the traffic jam started to clear and he drove the and stop it infront of her.

She was so shocked to see the same car infront of her.the car door open revealing jungkook coming towards her.she look at her in puzzle.

"Are you going to school, joo-hee..?".he asked coldly yet a bit softly.she scoffed at him.

"What do you think mr mafia...? Yes I am...".he sighed at her attitude.

"Ok.. I'll drop you...get in...".he said coldly while she mocked a laugh

"How am I going to believe you...? Who knows that you're going to kill me or do something even worsen than that... I'm fine going to my school on my own...thanks for your request...".she said and was about to walk pass him but he grabbed on her wrist and stopped her.she look at him in shock.

"What are you doing...? Let my hand go,you big tough guy...".she yells at him while trying to let herself free from his grip.

"Joo-hee...I am saying this because...you were followed by someone behind...".she stopped and look at him confusedly.

"Huh..? I was followed by someone..?! What nonsense are yo-". suddenly,he took his gun, pointing at a man who also took his gun out.joo-hee was so startled.

"Who are you..?".jungkook's voice was so deep and scary enough to shake the man.his devil like dark orbs were making the man's body weak like they were absorbing his energy.

"J-jeon jungkook...t-this is not your business... it's my order to take that girl...stop meddling in it and give her to me...".he said with shaking voice.

Hearing this,jungkook's eyes gone darken.the whole area was filling up with his dark devil aura.the man can feel his dark aura around him absorbing his soul and fear was engulfing him.

Joo-hee POV

What is going on..?who is this man..? What he wants from me..? What is he saying..? Taking me..!? Which means,he is stalking me without my knowledge to kidnap me...?! No it can't be...

My mind was clouded with lots of questions.I am not sure about why this man is behind me.I started to tremble in fear.my fingers were shaking tremendously that I can't control it at all.It's feels like, I'll faint right now.fear took over me.

A/n POV

Automatically,her cold hands grabbed on the muscular arm of jungkook who look at her and realised that she is getting scared.

"Are you ok? Are you scare?".she just nodded her head.seeing this,for her,he look at the man and said coldly yet calmly.

"Look...I don't care whoever ordered you to do this...tell them that I won't let that happen... If you dare to touch her, you'll know what will happen...".the man nodded and ran away from there.

Joo-hee sighed heavily in relief.she moves away from jungkook and bowed at him.

"Thank you ajushii...if you weren't here,I would be kidnapped...thank you so much...".she look up and smile at him.

He just hummed in respond and was about to leave but he was stopped by her.

"Umm... ajushii..."he look at her.she was hesitating to say something.

"What do you want..?".he asked coldly.

"C-can you drop me to my school...? I'm sorry for what I said back then... I'll take back my words...but after happened this much,I don't have any courage to walk alone... please...".he chuckled at her and signed her to get in the car.she smile happily and both entered inside the car.He drove off the car.

"Are you feeling better, joo-hee...?".he asked and she look at him.

"I think I am, ajushii...".she replied.soon,she went into her thoughts and asked him.

"Ajushii...who was that..? Why he was following me..?".jungkook stayed silent for a moment then said.

"Don't think too much kid...I don't know either about it,but I'll find it out...afterall,you are my friend's cousin...so,if you have any troubles,take this card...it will help you to contact me...".he handovers his card and she took it while mumbling thankyou.She looks at it and put it inside her bag.

"Ok... you're school is here...".jungkook said and stopped the car infront of the school.joo-hee was shocked yet embarassed.

"Ajushii...you can drop me infront of the entrance gate...not infront of the school...look the students were looking at us...".she said while hiding.jungkook look at the students who were gossiping and staring at them.he look at joo-hee and said.

"So what..? It's none of our concern...just,get out from my car... I'm already late for work...".she look at him annoyingly, mumbling something underneath her mouth and got off from the car.

He chuckled at her behaviour and drove off away.meanwhile,the students were looking at her with a confused face.she was so embarassed and uncomfortable by their gaze.

"Why are you guys looking at...? Go and mind your business fools...".she yells and ran into the school embarrassingly.

This time,jungkook took his phone and dialled to someone.after 2 rings,he picked up.

OTP

??:-  hello mr Jeon... long time no see huh...

Jk:- Mr Han...what do you think you are doing..?

Han:- what do you mean Mr Jeon..?

Jk:- stop acting like a fool and say it...why are you trying to kidnap a mere highschool girl...?

Han:- oh... that's the case...well,you know Jeon...that little girl is just like your sister...so beautiful and brave...but there is only one difference between them...that is one from the normal world and another one from the dark world aka our world...

Jk:- so what Mr Han..? What do that kid did you...?

Han:- she didn't do anything but her stepmom did...she took some money from us and didn't repay...so,we threatened her...but she said that she doesn't have money to repay us...but,she also added that she is ready to give her lovely step daughter to us... and we agreed it... that's what happened...

Jk:- Don't even think that you can touch that girl...I won't let that happen Mr Han...

Han:- oh...why are you concerned about her...? What is your relationship with her mr Jeon...

Jk:- because,she is belongs to the devil's queen chair...

Han:- huh...what are you saying..?

Jk:- I'm warning you Mr Han... don't ever think about laying your finger on my queen...

End of call

After saying that,he cut the call and started to smirk.he knows what he just said right now.but the truth is that,the girl has stolen the devil's heart.but,he isn't ready to make her his as he has something to solve before it.

[A/n:- ok...how many of you guys wanna kill me so badly..?😌😌 Then please don't...😅😅I was busy with my studies...🤧🤧as a 10th student,I have alot of things to do...😖😖and I don't get enough time...🥺🥺so sorry.y honourable readers ☺️☺️☺️]

ヘ⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ω⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠)