chapter-10-brainwashed mafia

A/n POV

Now, taehyung and his friends came out except jungkook who was depressed.somehow,they managed to stop him from crying.

"What was that?".namjoon asked.

"What happened to his sister..? Is she dead..?".hoseok added.

"He is a weirdo tho...his mood has changed like a weather..". joo-hee said sarcastically.taehyung sighed.

"It's just...you know that, normally siblings has get into fight and ignore eachother and it is the same situation here... jungkook and his sister get into a fight two days ago...and now,she is ignoring him and it hurts him alot...". taehyung explain and they all made an 'oh' face.

"Oh...poor him...so pathetic...". joo-hee said while looking at him.

"Yes...he looks so down... let's cheer him up...". namjoon suggested and they all nod.

Now,jimin is standing infront of y/n's room.he was hesitating to knock the door.sighing heavily,he knocked the door and yell.

"Y/n...come out...you have a new mission...".after a sec,the door open revealing a messed up y/n.

her hair was messed up.she looks so tired and it was clear that she didn't sleep well.she looks like a ghost.jimin was shocked to see her like that.he asked her in concern.

"Y/nah...are you ok..? What happened to you..?!".she look at him with her tired eyes.

"Am I look fine to you...? I'm so fucked up...".she said tiredly.

"Y/n...you look tired...you need some rest... I'm going to assign someone else to do this mission...".he said.

"No need...I need to do this... I need to change my mood... I'll do it...".she said and was about to go inside but jimin's words made her stood on her track.

"Will you be fine if you avoid someone who is your brother..?".she turned around and look at him.he continued.

"Y/n...he is your brother...you have to say sorry to him... I already know that you've found the sincerity from his apology... you are just messed up...also, don't hurt yourself...it will also ruin that poor boy's self...".his eyes were glistening.

Everything that jimin said was right but,she is not ready to forgive him.because she was brainwashed by someone.it's none other than their enemy.

Flashback

Y/n was on her mission.it was a smooth and easy one as she completed it quickly.she was fully covered in blood and sweat.she looks like a demon girl at that time.her gaze was fixed on the men who is half dead.he was breathing heavily and so weak.it satisfied that demon girl alot.soon,she pointed her gun on his head and shooted.the men fell on the ground lifelessely.

"So pathetic...".she mumbled while smirking.

Suddenly, someone came behind her.she could feel his presence behind her but see didn't turned around.she was waiting for that guy to spoke up.

"Your strength has improved more Jeon y/n... I'm impressed...".the familiar voice made her chuckled devilishly.

"Long time no see...Mr Han...".she said devilishly to the enemy of Jeon family.he chuckled and went towards her.

"What happened ms Jeon...? You look completely fake huh..did you get into an argument with your brother...?".he asked standing beside her.she didn't even look at him nor bothered his presence near her.

"It's none of your business...".she said looking at the dead body of the men.

"C'mon little girl....your brother don't need you again...he wants this world...and he get it...he loves this world more than his family... I'm so pity on you...".he said which makes her pissed off.

"I don't want you to feel pity on me... it's not your concern whether his likes and dislikes...".her voice was more like demanding.

"So,you still believe that mafia king...you support him too much and what is the use..? It's pointless...he is doing nothing but abandoning you...".his words were triggering the girl so much.but he continued it

"he is thinking that you're useless, worthless ,a burden, annoying and irritating...so,he is avoiding you...but you know,he can't kick you out as he knows that the half shares and properties of the Jeon family is yours...he is planning to take those from you and soon,let you go in the middle of the road...I feel so pity on you...".those every words he just said makes the girl furious, frustrated,angry and hatred.

She was so disturbed and messed up by those words of Mr han.she clenched her fist and tried to hold her tears.his words badly impacted on her.it's hurt her alot.seeing her trembling,he smirked and whispered in her ears.

"Do you want to prove him that you are more stronger than him..?".she look at him.her eyes were glistening but red because of the anger and hatred.

"I am...".she confessed and walk away from there.

Soon,Mr han smirked and started to laugh evilly.after all,his plan has worked.now, it's easy to deal the mafia king.Using this foolish girl,Mr Han is going to destroy the empire of Jeon family and built up his own empire over it.

End of flashback

Y/n POV

I look at myself in the mirror.those shits again came into my mind.this jimin is trying to change my mind but I know it's all a lie.even tho,I noticed the sincerity in my brother's voice but there is no evidence that he is really apologized me.I fallen for this before.now,I won't trust him.only he wants was my properties and he will do anything to get it.I won't let it go so easily.it's my parents property.they half it for us equally.but,he wants all of them.

I won't...let that happen...I won't fall in his pit...

[A/n:- so so so sorry 😐 for late uploads and it is short...next one will be long for sure 😁]

ᕙ⁠ ⁠(⁠°⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠°⁠ ⁠~⁠)

Wait for chapter-11