chapter-22-smile

A/n POV

It was 5:30 am.taehyung was sweating while mumbling something,more like crying.

"A-appa...e-eomma... d-don't leave your t-taetae alone...".he mumbled while breathing heavily.

*Sound of car crash *

*Sound of ambulance echoing* *a little boy crying in pain*

"Please hurry up...make sure that the boy is safe...". someone said in hospital while the little boy looks at them with his blurred eyes, trying hard to breathe.

"E-eomma...wake up...why are you still sleeping...?"the same boy said while shaking the dead body of his mother while sobbing.

"Taehyung...they are gone forever...they won't come back to you...".a man said while crying as the boy wasn't moving away from his parents' coffin.

Taehyung open his teary eyes slowly.a light sob escaped from his mouth as he remembers those unforgettable memories of his parents' death.tears were rolling down his soft cheeks.

"I miss you,eomma and appa... I'm so lonely...".he whispered and wipped his tears.

He sat up and noticed that it wasn't his room.soon,his eyes fall on the small girl figure who was sleeping on the couch.soon,he realised that he is sleeping on y/n's bed.

"Damn...what happened to me yesterday...? I-I don't remember anything...!".he mumbled and got off from the bed, slowly walking towards her.

She was sleeping uncomfortably on the couch.he sighed and picked her up in bridal style.he walked towards the bed and placed her gently without waking up her.he covered her in blanket and stares at her one more time.

"I'm sorry y/n for letting you sleep on the couch...I don't remember anything...I guess I didn't cause any troubles...".he said in a lower voice and left from there.

*In the morning*

Y/n open her eyes and found herself on the bed.she look around while rubbing her eyes, puzzled.soon,she understands that taehyung has gone after placing her on the bed.she giggles and went to take a shower.

*Time skip*

Jimin came to the mansion with some files.every guards bowed at him and he bowed him back.soon,a guard who was also a friend of his,came to him.

"Mr park...did you know that,Mr Kim,mr min and mr Jung has arrived at Korea yesterday...?".the guard asked.jimin look at him in shock.

"What!? Did they arrived..!".he exclaimed.

"Yes and yesterday night,mr and Ms Jeon almostly killed their secretaries...".he said.

"What...! I don't understand...!".he furrow his brows.the guard explained the incidents and jimin sighed.