║𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓- 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃║

' Once a lover said never fall in love or in the end you will be left
with only pain and regrets '

🎠

Next chapter after 250+ votes and 100+ comments

(Every single comment will make me so happy peeps🤓)

[HAPPY READING<3]

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"then what are you a monkey?" the guy standing infront of Aadya said with a Chuckle.

"i am not a monkey but you are and stop talking to me" she replied, while crossing her arms and looking up in his eyes being proud of herself.

"oh you wanted to say hot guy right!!" he said, with the same proud smile trying to mimick her.

"uncle jii maine pehele hi bola na ki budhe logo ko ye sab shoba nhi deta hai aur to aur aap behre bhi ho-" her tone was funny and her behaviour too.

The guy bit his inner cheeks to control his laugh while looking at her, he quickly took out his phone when something came in his mind.

While he scrolled through his phone Aadya looked at him in confusion and questioned herself why is she even talking to him.

" I hope marne ke baad aapko swarg hi mile " her lips curved up in a thin smile before she took her phone out to call her driver and started walking away with the book which cause her to meet a 'lambu'.

Seeing her walking away,the guy quickly ran behind her.

"areyy atleast tell me when will you give me that book back" he questioned,even though he had no interest in reading the book anymore because the girl he found was more intresting than he ever thought her to be.

(An: smjh rhe hona tumhare assumptions kya kehte hai sweetiee?🌚)

Aadya fastened her pace, her eyes were fix on her phone checking the time again and again, as Vivek was already upset from her and now she didn't wanted to get late and make him more angry.

Getting no response from Aadya made the guy more interested in him cause how can someone ignore him!

"suno atleast give me your
number-"He started walking backward infront of her so that she can't go away, but he quickly sushed himself when he noticed her glare.

"arey choti bacchi I am asking for your numbers so that you can give book back to me after you finish reading it"he added with a sheepish smile not wanting her to feel weird.

Aadya looked at him with raised eyebrows and then forwarded her hands infront of him with a soft smile.

"here.......thankyou!" the guy quickly placed his phone in her hand feeling happy that she was easily fooled by him and now he can get to know her more.