║𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟗 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋║

तुम जो पास आई
चूमने का यूँ बहाना लेके
तब से तुम मेरी हो दास्तान
चाँद को बुलाकर
तुमने चमकाई मेरी जो रातें
तब से मैं तुम्हारा ही हुआ.....🌺🍂

---------------------------------------------------
TARGET VOTE- 120
COMMENT - 40+

[HAPPY READING<3]

Next day~

Aadya was in the in school ground as PT was going on, some children were playing while some were chatting.

Aadya was sitting alone , as Afrin and Abhisek were busy talking about something, but suddenly she heard Naksh's voice she looked back and saw that ten-thers were also having there PT.

Her eyes looked here and there to find someone, as her eyes met those pairs which she was craving to look at.she smiled as Abir made his way toward her, but her smile faded when he walked past her.

She looked behind her and saw all four of them standing together again talking about something, as her eyes got filled with tears.

She went toward the empty bench and sat their.she was just looking at nothing as she heard Rohan's voice as he asked her to pass the football.

she passed him the football , while passing the ball she felt like someone was looking at her, she looked here and there only to see two boys - who were maybe ten-thers looking at her with a mischievous grin, she looked away feeling uncomfortable.

She sat at the empty bench again , but those boys were still staring at her with that dirty grin on there face.

She thought to go away but on of the boys approached her.

"Tumhara bottle" the boy said looking at her with the same dirty grin.

"Than-thankyou" she said in one go taking the bottle from his hand as his fingers intentionally touched her one making her more uncomfortable.

She was about to go away when the other one joined blocking her path. She looked at him only to find him looking at her form top to bottom.

She thought to go away from another side when the other boy blocked her path.

"Umm mu-ghe ja-na hai " she said looking at them, hoping that they will go away.

They were so tall infront of her and the bell was not ringing too.