║⁠𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏- 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐑'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄║⁠

तुम मेरे पास होगे, ग़म बड़ी दूर होगा
कहता है जिया मेरा, "होगा, ज़ुरूर होगा"
कहता है जिया मेरा, "होगा, ज़ुरूर होगा!!🌺✨

TARGET VOTE-120+
COMMENTS- 40+

[HAPPY READING<3]

Standing infront of Aadya's house i finally tapped on the bell,I don't know but I feel something is not right with her i feel like she is not okay

After seeing her in school in that condition, i really feel like she is not okay something is bothering her,i don't know I just wanna meet her and find out if she really is okay or not.

I know she will not tell me anything like she share everything with Abir ,but I just want her to know that I am there for her ,that my arms are always open for her.

I know she don't trust me as much as she trust Abir but I think I deserve just a bit of her trust.

I know she will never share with anyone what she is going through , because as much I know she is a kind of person who cheers everyone around her but when it comes to herself she just smile ,not letting anyone know what she is going through.

I just wish I can ever be able to make her happy in the same way Abir make her,I just want to feel how does it feel to be loved by her just for once.

I just want to be someone to her ,whom she can feel happy with like I feel around her.

She is an ocean of love from which i just want a drop for me.

I ringged the bell again but she didn't open the door, as i was about to ring it again door opened, revealing her.

She was standing infront of me with a smile,which anyone can say is fake.

Her eyes were saying something different, they were all swollen and her cheeks were red, her face was looking pale like she have been crying for a long time.

"Ah-mm hello Aadu" i waved.

"Helloo Naksh.....come inside " she said giving me space to come inside.

"No- no i am alright here, I just wanted to ask if we can go to coaching together."

"But I was n- , acha wait I will be back in a minute " she said as went away smiling.

There's something different in her smile, it would be better if she cry rather than hurting herself from inside and faking that she is okay .