║𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏8- MANDIR║

मैं कभी भूलूँगा ना तुझे, चाहे तू मुझको देना भुला
आदतों जैसी है तू मेरी, आदतें कैसे भूलूँ भला?....🍃
हो, मैं कभी भूलूँगा ना तुझे, चाहे तू मुझको देना भुला🧸✨
आदतों जैसी है तू मेरी, आदतें कैसे भूलूँ भला?...
सौदा ये वादों का है, यादों, इरादों का है
ले-ले तू वादे, चाहे तू तो मुकर भी ले
----------------------------------------------------

TARGET VOTE- 60
COMEMNTS - 30

[𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆🐇<33]

Abir quickly pushed Aakriti away and went toward Aadya who was standing there staring at both of them

"Aadya wo it's not like-" he wasn't able to complete his words as Aadya cut his of in between.

"I know" she said with a smile on her lips expressing her trust for him.

Abir smiled at her guestuer and held her hand interwining their finger, they walked toward the bus.

Both of them sat together like last time ,after sometime teachers also came and the bus started.

Abir and Aadya were holding eachothers hands during whole ride feeling happy in eachother's presence even though both of them didn't spoke anything,but their eyes spoke many secrets which only their heart knows.

After 45 minutes of their beautiful moments they reached the resort where re going to have their celebration in.

Everyone got off the bus as the teachers leaded them toward the huge Mandir which was just near the resort.

All the students of 9th and 10th stood in separate lines.

Everyone closed there eyes and whispered about their secrets and whishes to god.

After sometime,Aadya slowly opened her one eyes to make sure no one is looking and then looked toward Abir's direction who was standing ,two lines away from her one,with all 10th standard boys.

She smiled sheepishly looking at Abir who was standing with his eyes closed.

She took a glance of him and looked toward 'Krishn ji'.