║𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒- 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐔𝐘 ║

Just a small request to all of you that the previous chapter have very less votes, so if have a minute can you all just go and vote on them i will be so grateful for that :)

˙✧˖°🎀⋆。˚✧

A U T H O R 'S  P O V

i took the book first so it's mine” the tall guy standing infront of Aadya said with a sarcastic smile before taking his steps back, while Aadya stood their in schok what just happened.

How could he say that, I saw it first so it's mine.’ she thought before walking behind him.

“excuse me! I saw it first so it's mine” she said standing right behind the guy who looked down at her directly in her eyes before again smiling.

“see little girl you should go and study rather than reading these book” he said politely not wanting to start a fight with the girl who was just reaching to his chest.

“but you too should study”  Aadya replied while looking at his hand setting her mind on how to steal it because by his actions it was sure that he wouldn't give the book back easily.

“tumhe pata nahi hai ki baro ki baat manni chahiye?” the tall guy questioned while looking at her from head to toe.
(You don't know that you should do what your elders ask you to)

“oops sorry uncle ji but i think oldies should not read these books it not good in Budhapa” Aadya replied with a proud smile and with a swift moment she snatched the book from his hand and ran toward the exit door not caring about the library owner.

The guy too ran behind her yelling for books while the library owner looked at them  in confusion.

“choti bacchi give me the book back” he yelled while running behind her in the alleys.

“uncle jii ab to Mai is book ko padh ke rahungi ” Aadya yelled back while running in her highest pace.

Both of them ran, not wanting to give up.

Aadya huffed while trying to catch her breathe when she saw the red signal, bitting her lips in confusion of where she should go she looked behind her.

The guy was still coming behind her while gesturing her to stop now.

AADYA'S POV

“areeyy give it to me already ” I heard his request as we both stopped to catch our breathe again.

But no i wouldn't give him back,
Ab ek lambu se to har nhi sakti aur isse to bilkul nhi.

“I wouldn't give you back” i yelled back, making sure that he hear my heavy voice.

“you are such a bad girl, but how will you save yourself now?” I heard his voice as I averted my gaze back to him, he was standing close to me.

No i wouldn't let him take it.

I wouldn't lose from a lambu.

I looked at him as he was huffing, we both were covered in sweat even though it was a windy weather because of the racing game we were into.

Now the only way I could run away is to use my brain, which is what I lack the most.

He came closer to me while taking his slow steps, as i looked at his left i can run from there.

1.

2.

3.

Run Aadya.

I yelled before quickly rubbing my feet on ground and making my way to run away but suddenly a barrier made me stop.

“i said na i wouldn't let you run away” I heard his heavey wishper, Bhagawan kre ye lambu chullu bhar Pani mai dub jaye.

I felt his hand around my waist, it was the barrier.

But now i wouldn't let this potato stay happy, because I am very chalak.

“ahhh choro mughe lambu-” i yelled but he quickly placed his hand on my mouth,while the people around their looked at us.
(Ahh leave me you)

“uncle wo ye thori pagal hai ” I heard him say to a uncle who was glaring at him , his hands were still on my mouth, I swear to god I will bite his hands if he don't remove it now.
(Uncle she is little stupid)

“dekh maata I am leaving you, but Please don't shout now” huh! He got scared, Do he really think he can win from me, obviously No!

I glared at him while dusting my clothes when he finally left me.

“sorry for touching you” he whispered sorry while looking here and there.

“its not okay, and you lost so I will be taking the book” i replied with a smile before bending down to pick up the book which was now on ground because of his actions.

“you are a bit stupid” I heard his voice when he stood behind me,oh shit I was in skirt!

Hella Shittttt! Even though I was wearing shorts it was still embarrassing.

I quickly stood up picking up the book and looked at his back , I hope he didn't saw anythi- You Are Really Stupid Aadya.

“thanks” i whispered looking at his back,when he turned toward me, his arms crossed on his chest as he gave me a judging look.

“are you new here?” i shook my head at his question, why do he care to know.

“but this is the first time I saw a stupid girl like you” he replied with a chuckle.

“ayyy i am not stupid”

“then what are you a monkey?”

𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃

Any idea who's the boy?🌚
Suspense 🖇️

Wasn't aadya too savage 😎

The real story just started  aagye aagye dekho hota hai kya💅🏻

Don't Say That Chapter Was very Short As I Have Already Said That Now I Will Update Regularly (if the target will be completed)
But The Chapters Will Be Short:)

Do vote and comments too if you liked the chapters it will be very motivating for me😋