•It Begins•

(Hazel' Moon POV)

I woke up pretty shaken up from last night. I shuddered slightly at the strange dream I had, a prophecy.. but told by him? I felt my eyes blur thinking about it. The sun shimmered into the large-ish den as I looked around. All the other cats where sleeping softly, their breath all nearly in sync. I stood up and stretched out my puffy tail and shining claws as the bright sun burned into my eyes.

I prodded out of then and noticed a familiar figure in the clearing. I jumped with a slight glee nearly forgetting about last night. I purred with joy and dragged my paws to the cat.

"Branch!" I hollered out to the familiar brown figure. The she looked up at me as the sun glittered into her eyes and made them sparkle.

"Hey Hazel." She sounded deep in thought and less jolly and cheerful then usual. I prodded over and sat by her, nudging her with the tip of my nose.

"You alright? You seem in deep thought." I ushered her to answer, I hated seeing her this tense. The cat froze for a moment, her eyes darting around slightly. I knew her for awhile so I could tell she was figuring out how to put her words.

"I- had a dream last night... a prophecy I'm pretty sure.." She muttered out in a soft mew. My eyes widened slightly. Could she have had the same dream? Where there others who had this intriguing dream as-well? Questions where running through my head faster then a hare running at full speed. I was frozen in place with thought ushering through my mind before a light paw brushed against my shoulder.

"Ah-?"

"You alright, Hazel?" The brown cat questioned. I quickly nodded in reassurance.

"I just- you mind telling me more about this dream?" My tail swayed as my ears tilted back slightly. She just shrugged.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." She purred. My eyes curved at the bottom as I smiled and listened to the she that began spewing out words about her strange dream.

...

"So that's about it. It was a really strange prophecy and I hated the eerie feeling of it. The cat telling the prophecy looked similar, I couldn't quite put my paw on it though." She shuddered her first words. I listened to the whole thing. She described endless salt waters, the strange land mass in the center and the moon that turned a horrifying blood red.

I let out a soft sigh and spoke in a quiet voice. "I had the same dream.." I uttered out.

"You- am I hearing you right?" Branch would rub her eyes and ears a little bit. I nodded solemnly.

"It seems we'd have to travel someplace elsewhere from all the clans to find where we need to go.." I huffed, the cat next to me nodding in agreement. "Any clue on how to get there?" I questioned. I didn't pay attention to the way the moon headed, only the cat in my dream who showed no emotion but seriousness, while I nearly cried.

It was silent for a moment before Branch finally spoke up again, her eyes lighting up as she remembered.

"Ah, the moon was heading away from the strange waters, so we would head towards the way the sun rises!" She yipped out in excitement. A journey with my best friend sound refreshing.

I opened my mouth to speak again before being thrown face-first into the dirt by a dusky grayish brown figure.

"Ack-" I coughed out hackles of dust and glared at the tom.

"I told you to be careful!" A deeper voice called out and silky crimson coated cat walked over.

"You're the one that threw me you mouse brain!" The smaller cat hissed defensively. The two where fighting this early in the morning? I scoffed at them.