Epilogue

2 weeks later, a graduation ceremony transpired in Asbranne National Campus, Jean's university. Jean, Kevin, Gabriel, Bertie, George, Scarlet, and Hannah sat on the rows of chairs, watching as the procession of students took place on the stage. Jean was called to the stage. And there, he received his diploma and shook hands with the dean. Standing before the crowd, he bowed, a smile adorning his face, while in the back rows of seats, his family watched, with Oliver having the strength to grin.

     When the night settled over the land, vibrant fireworks exploded and painted the celestial sky. Champagne was brought to every alumnus, and a blissful joy enveloped the land. Everyone gathered in the school's Enchanted Garden. There, Oliver saw his 29-year-old self smiling at him. They exchanged grins momentarily before his 29-year-old self turned around and disappeared amidst the shrubs.

     Jean stood before Oliver, and the two flashed bright beams at one another. They then looked in the direction where Oliver was looking. But, when their eyes landed in the distance, they spotted nothing but a colourful tapestry of fireworks. The celebration continued, with Jean, Oliver, Josephine, Gregory, Kevin, Gabriel, Bertie, George, Victoria, Elizabeth, and Frederick raising their glass for a toast, marking yet another new chapter in Jean's life.