Chapter 11: One Door Closes, A New One Opens

Start from the beginning

Niku:...

Amazed, Litten proceeded to try and use it as well, but couldn't do so. The two of them made their way down to greet them.

Ash: Stoutland! How have you been?

Litten: Litten!

Ash: Hey Litten! This time, you're practicing Fire Fang, huh?

Niku: It would seem so.

Stoutland then began coughing again and Niku calmed him down.

Niku: Take it easy, Stoutland.

Stoutland: Stout...

Ash: Oh, right! I brought berries. I'll share them with you.

Annoyed, Litten hit Ash in the face with Ember.

Ash: AHHH!

Niku: Litten what do think your doing?!

Stoutland: Stoutland!

Litten: Litt...

Niku: You alright Ash?

Ash: You're the same as always, Litten...

Eevee and Rowlet both walked up to Litten and thanked it again for helping them before.

Litten: Litten.

Litten ran over to the other side, wanting to continue practicing, but Stoutland again started coughing, which Ash now picked up on as well.

Timeskip

After seeing Stoutland, Niku followed Ash to his home to show a recording of Stoutland and Litten training together.

Kukui: It's unusual for Pokemon of different types to practice moves together.

Niku: It doesn't always have to be trainers to train Pokemon new moves, sometimes the Pokemon who knows the moves can teach it to some other types then itself. And if I remember correctly, you told me Rockruff trained with two Lycanrocs over at Clawmark Hill?

Kukui: Your right. I remember telling you that. Rotom, freeze the video.

Rotom Dex: Stop.

Rotom paused the video and saw Stoutland and Litten arching their backs.

Kukui: Look. See how they're both arching their backs? That's a trick for focusing energy.

Ash: Now that you mention it, they did strike that pose over and over.

Pikachu: Pikachu.

Eevee: Eevee.

Niku: Stoutland really cares about Litten, but there isn't much time left.

Ash: Huh?

Timeskip

It's the next day, and currently Niku came over to visit with his Vulpix to see he has been raising it well and Snowball was happy to see her doing well. After class, Niku and Ash were on the way to there homes from the school, when they unfortunately ran into Team Rocket.