Ch 13

*****************

Hoseok and Namjoon cooed at each other baby.

" Aigoo she looks so beautiful "

" Ani He looks so ethereal "

"No princess is more beautiful "

"No prince is ~"

"Both are beautiful now stop fighting " Bogum said giggling at their childishness.

When he held Little Yeonjun in his arms he remember the first time he held Taehyung.

Taehyung was just as small and as tiny as Yeonjun.

" Don't go on your Dada ,he is big fool be smart and Kind like your Mama. " Bogum mumble to Yeonjun who smiled grabbing his finger.

Grandma Kim was happiest. She carried both babies and danced in joy.

***********

Mrs Kim (Namjoon's mother)and Jeon's were informed about babies being born.

Instead of coming at Hospital they decided to keep a small get together but It was schedule after 4 days as Mothers were still tired .

Hoseok was sleeping soundly in his bedroom while Little Yeonjuniee was with his Dada in his room.

Namjoon was forced by Jin to stay in his room. And Namjoon couldn't deny him when he counter that room would be small for 2 babies + you will be needing extra hand and I am not leaving my princess alone.

Namjoon agreed atlast when Jin literally cried holding his leg.

**********

"My little bear why are you crying huh ???" Taehyung asked his baby. He put baby on his bed and check diaper but it was dry

" Omma Ommma " He rushed to Sana with Yeonjun in his arm.

" Taehyung don't run like this with Baby in your arm what is your trip and fall" She scolded

" Omma scold me after wards but baby is crying what shall I do ???"

"Did you check his diaper ?"

"Yes "

"Then he must be hungry that's why he is crying "

" Oh " Taehyung said and ran with baby to Hoseok's room

"Taehyung don't run "

But it all fell to deaf ears.

She sighted and went back to her work but she was again interrupted by

"Omma please help me change Diaper Namjoon is asleep " Jin came walking at speed of tortoise with his little princess in arm.

"Hmm let me change Na-eun " Sana forwarded her hand for baby but Jin bobbed his no.

" I will change it myself " Jin said .

Sana nodded and followed him back to his room.

***********

Taehyung enter Hoseok room and found him fast asleep .

"Aiya look little bear your Mama duck is fast asleep even snoring little shall we wake him up huh ??" Taehyung asked to Yeonjun .

Yeonjun looked at Hoseok's figure and started crying loudly.

"Oh okay oh okay hungry bear don't cry don't cry we gonna feed your little tummy ", Taehyung said as he shook Hoseok.

Hoseok grunted and turned to other side.

" Ya wake up little bear is hungry " Taehyung said and Hoseok woke up.